PDA

View Full Version : Homemade Meth Kit

benp
06-19-2007, 08:58 PM
So a buddy and me were thinking, Im acquiring a 2 extra injector setup, why not convert it to a meth injection setup? We were thinking about getting a pump and running meth through the coldstarts. Any thoughts anyone? I don't know much about meth and boost one of my biggest question would be how much boost could I run with those injectors spraying meth. Maybe I would only need 1 coldstart.

Tony Hanna
06-19-2007, 09:11 PM
You need more methanol than gasoline to support the same horsepower, so I think you'll find the cold starts a little small. On top of that, the methanol is a bit corrosive and may cause the cold starts to stick after awhile. I'd suggest doing an alky setup with the regular mcmaster-carr misting nozzles. That way you can get the right size, and not worry about them sticking. Just be sure and use a methanol safe pump.

Spraynlog
06-19-2007, 09:12 PM
So a buddy and me were thinking, Im acquiring a 2 extra injector setup, why not convert it to a meth injection setup? We were thinking about getting a pump and running meth through the coldstarts. Any thoughts anyone? I don't know much about meth and boost one of my biggest question would be how much boost could I run with those injectors spraying meth. Maybe I would only need 1 coldstart.

You don't give much info....:confused: Is the car intercooled, or are you using the alcohol to 'chemical intercool it?

In any case, you will be better off using DENATURED ALCOHOL. Methanol is a nasty health hazard, and doesn't work any better than Denatured alcohol.

Tell us what you are running!:D

benp
06-19-2007, 09:33 PM
Im running a 2.5, garret turbo and big intercooler thats about it right now, and a g-head.

sexygomer
06-19-2007, 09:53 PM
no no no, that's not the way to make meth...it takes some psuedoephederine, and some anhydrous am...oh you mean...

Good luck, i was thinking of doing the same thing, let me know how it works.

GLHNSLHT2
06-20-2007, 12:28 AM
hehe was gonna say "meth" in the subject line might be a good way to attract the cops on the internet :)

ShelbyTurbo
06-20-2007, 01:43 AM
I thought that all "meth" kits were homemade, and illegal...

oh you mean methanol... my bad ;)

dds78910
06-20-2007, 10:42 AM
I think we found the tweekers on the site!

overlordsshadow
06-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Well if you can make it really cheaply and reliable the I would to it. If not just get a kit. The kits are great, easy to install and work like a charm.

20w/ashelby
06-27-2007, 09:05 AM
"Homemade Meth Kit"

Now you're officially on every government watch list.