PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone need a place to stay for SDAC?

slasky
06-19-2007, 12:59 PM
We have some extra room from Friday to Wednesday.

Frank
06-19-2007, 01:04 PM
I believe 2 spots to be exact. 4 to a room at 50/room is cheap! hehehe

mcsvt
06-19-2007, 01:09 PM
I think I have a whole room to myself at this point... I can't remember if anybody committed to sharing... JDAWG isn't coming, Nate may have his own room, Murphy is sleeping in his car ;) Anybody I am missing that I told could stay with me....

Yes, most of my brain is missing right now.

neonkitten63
06-19-2007, 01:24 PM
^^^ Why dont you cancel your reservation and stay with Slasky? Could save some $$$$$!!!

crazy1eye
06-19-2007, 05:40 PM
Joey MacKay(Gaboon) & myself may come down Saturday afternoon for 2 days, so Saturday & Sunday night. We haven't reserved a room yet, so I'll talk to him to confim & if anyone has room, cool... If that's OK :)

brummy
06-19-2007, 05:51 PM
If you still have room, I could use a spot for Friday-Sunday. Gotta go back to work Monday.... :(

2.216VTurbo
06-19-2007, 05:54 PM
I think I have a whole room to myself at this point... I can't remember if anybody committed to sharing... JDAWG isn't coming, Nate may have his own room, Murphy is sleeping in his car ;) Anybody I am missing that I told could stay with me....

Yes, most of my brain is missing right now.

WooHoo, party in Laskey's room!

Whoever this Murphy guy is who sleeps in his car, I'm offering up the shower in my room so he doesn't get to ripe to hang out with:D I've done car camping on a few trips when the budget was tight, my 69 Dart with bench seat was probably my favorite camping out car. Wish I still had it:mecry:... Same butter cream yellow as the TC's:)