PDA

View Full Version : Boost Cooler Water/Meth Kits

mario03SRT
06-13-2007, 10:37 AM
All,

I wanted to introduce myself to all the members and visitors of Turbo-Mopar forums. I'm Marion Hutzel from Cincinnati, Ohio and I'm a registered dealer for Snow Performance and sell, install, and tune their line of Boost Cooler kits and products.

I have had quite a bit of experience with the SRT-4/Neon/TD platform and since I own a 89 Daytona Shelby one is now in there too:eyebrows: I will be posting a seperate thread on that car, the mods, and the tune to include a healthy dose of water/meth injection.

To anyone who is owns and is serious about complete performance of their turbo, I highly recommend that you use a water/meth setup from anyone. But as you can imagine I recommend the Boost Cooler line from Snow Performance. Matt Snow and his products are known world wide for the performance, ease of install, completeness and quality of the components in thier kits. Go to www.snowperformance.net to browse thier articles and achievements worldwide and across many auto and truck platforms.

With every kit you also get Tech Support from Snow Performance all day every day, they are on Mountain Time so adjust your calls accordingly.

I will frequent the forum to provide answers to members on Water/Meth in general and Boost Cooler specific questions. If you are intterested in;

* Cooler/Denser intake charges,
* detonation free boost (within reason;) )
* lower EGT's,
* decarboned combustion chambers,
* high octane tunes w/o buying the 4.50/5.00 a gallon race fuel,
* aggressive but safe timing producing more power than on pump gas alone
* large torque increase and top end HP to redline

I have a continuous break on shipping and sales of kits, just see my signature. I may also in the future have a special or group events as things proceed.

Let's get Chemically Intercooled!

Thanks and Good luck to all going to SDAC 17 :rockon: :number1: :rockon:
Marion

boost geek
06-24-2007, 03:14 PM
I'm going back to a single nozzle, the Snow site doesn't recognize my postal code. I was thinking of going with the 225 ml nozzle, this equals I believe about 4.42 gph. I have a Devilsown progressive controller, a 2.2 turbo, 20 psi boost, 53# injectors, huge intercooler, would a 225 nozzle be the right size?
Thanks.

mario03SRT
06-26-2007, 07:07 AM
I'm going back to a single nozzle, the Snow site doesn't recognize my postal code. I was thinking of going with the 225 ml nozzle, this equals I believe about 4.42 gph. I have a Devilsown progressive controller, a 2.2 turbo, 20 psi boost, 53# injectors, huge intercooler, would a 225 nozzle be the right size?
Thanks.

Boost Geek,

How much HP are you looking to make?

What is your pump psi? 100, 150?

Your spray should equal 15% of your fuel @ WOT approx. I'd say if your are in the 250-300hp range go with the 175 ml and up to 350-375 I'd use the 225ml.

Once your car is relatively knock free from injection anything over that is overmedicating the combustion and could reduce burn and HP.

FYI,
Marion