PDA

View Full Version : 89 CSX-VNT Specific Parts

DC Turismo
06-11-2007, 12:32 AM
Looking for the following to line up my and Pat's CSX restoration project:

I need the following --- * (Asterick) means that I'd like to find that part pronto:

1. 'Shelby' badge for the dash (Shelby is in gold, not silver, previous owners lost this). *

2. 'CS' door sill plate - driver's side only (our's is scuffed). *

3. Driver's Side Door Panel and Armrest screw covers. (The door panel is mint except for the fact that someone put small bolts through the bottom edge in order to hold it into place.) *

4. FOUR of the black specific lug nuts that came installed on both 89 CSX's as well as 87 Shelby Lancers. These are black lugs with 'Metric 1' imprinted on the end. *

5.Also would like to find a set of factory Rear Window Louvers for a Shadow just to see what they would look like installed. Anyone?

Let me know please! We appreciate it!

BadAssPerformance
06-11-2007, 02:10 AM
4. FOUR of the black specific lug nuts that came installed on both 89 CSX's as well as 87 Shelby Lancers. These are black lugs with 'Metric 1' imprinted on the end. *

Same used on '87 CSX's too... I beleive these were also used on several GM vehicles around the same time, maybe they have a part number still active?

DC Turismo
06-11-2007, 10:12 AM
Thanks JT! I'll call my parts guy now to see if he can't find out for sure :) Does anyone here have 4 extras?

martin kolner
06-11-2007, 11:47 AM
4467866 black Shelby lugnut I have 60 of these

4467460 Shelby scuff plate nameplate I have 16 of these

the above are NOS

D457 various colors round armrest plug

D224 various colors square armrest plug

above are NOS and used

go to www.arizonaparts for details mkolner14@hotmail.com 480-966-6683

shelbypart
06-14-2007, 12:56 AM
My CSX-T came with those lugnuts but I dont' think the S cars got them. They went NS1 years ago.

ShelbyMotorsports
06-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Billy

Here is a pic of the sill plaques you PM'd me about.

I'm posting the pic here because I couldn't figure out how to PM the pic to you.

Send me a PM when you see this.

DC Turismo
06-22-2007, 02:14 AM
Have located the CS Sill plates and lugs. I was mistaken, however, when saying that a gold 'Shelby' badge came on the passenger side. Instead, is says 'CSX' on it. Does anyone have one of these as an extra? I can really use it! If someone can take a pic. of their's to illustrate what it looks like, that would be great! Otherwise, I'll take a pic. at SDAC this weekend.

ALso, would like to find a REALLY NICE horn button and trunk medallion, both with the gold outlines.