PDA

View Full Version : My turbo minivan vs a (what???) another turbo minivan!

Dave
06-03-2007, 06:13 PM
I'm at the gas station when I notice an ice blue mini van pull in. I quickly think nothing of it because, well it's another van. After I'm done I look over at it once again and notice some lettering on the fender. I think to myself "oh shiit, that's badass!" I walk over to him and ask him all about it then I tell him about mine. I started to walk away and told him to keep representin'... foo. Then he asked me the most beautiful question ever to come out of another minivan owner's mouth, "wanna race?" I immediately get some chub and say hell yah!!

We hit out the byway and I can hear his turbo spool and he gets on it. Didn't pick up too badly for a stock van with 3 people in it. After he passes someone once the road opened I didn't first know he was getting on it. Not to sound ----y, really, it's just a stock 3,400lb minivan does NOT pick up too well at 70mph. :thumb: I notice he was jumping on it and I drop it to 2nd and reel him in hard. I pass him and let him hear some magical vent.

At the next light he was complimenting me on how fast it was and all my "purty gauges." :lol: I then asked him if he was selling it. "No." Then I ask him if he even runs premium in it.... "no..." Doh! So needless to say it was a sweet freaking race. I can't wait for my dad to get his going. It will be fun to try and shake another van. :)

-Bryan

cordes
06-03-2007, 07:24 PM
That is really cool. I would love to see an omni around here.