PDA

View Full Version : LTB: '89 Front & Rear GFX and Fiberides for sale? Anyone?

DC Turismo
06-03-2007, 01:23 AM
Pat and I are trying to locate the front and rear GFX for an 89 CSX as well as a set of fiberides for sale. Have a deal working on a one and would like to find these parts so we could rest easy knowing this car could be whole again. If you have these available, we are ready to make a deal, and with SDAC drawing closer, it would be the best solution to pick the parts up at and avoid high shipping costs, not to mention unreliable shipping and handling operations these days :yuck:

Please let us know what you have available.

Thank you :)

DC Turismo
06-03-2007, 09:40 PM
:bump:

CoolV300C
06-04-2007, 06:14 PM
New fronts are still available from Kaminari. Rear reproductions are being made by someone currently on the vendor section of the other website. Fiberides are tough to come by. Good luck.

DC Turismo
06-05-2007, 08:57 AM
Thanks man! I'll definitely be looking into those then. I wasn't aware that Johnny still had more available, I thought it was a limited run in which case people paid ahead of time.

Turbodave
06-05-2007, 12:26 PM
A friend of mine who works for Fedex just told me he's got a set of Fiberides for sale, I'll see how much he wants for them....:eyebrows:

CoolV300C
06-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Good one! Got a laugh out of that one.

ShelbyMotorsports
06-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Thanks man! I'll definitely be looking into those then. I wasn't aware that Johnny still had more available, I thought it was a limited run in which case people paid ahead of time.

Acccording to the posts over on TD.com those spoilers have not been made yet. It looks like the typical thing where folks say they want one but when it comes time to open their wallet things change.

1FastCSX289
06-05-2007, 08:11 PM
A friend of mine who works for Fedex just told me he's got a set of Fiberides for sale, I'll see how much he wants for them....:eyebrows:

You tell your friend that a very large, angry man is after him.;) :D

CoolV300C
06-05-2007, 09:54 PM
A couple people still have not paid, but he did get the molds for the rear skirt made, and produced one already. Since he has the mold, they will make more, just might take a bit longer. Those that still haven't paid did pay a deposit, so I have to imagine they'll fork over the rest sooner or later.