PDA

View Full Version : Spirit ES/RT parts asap!

Speedeuphoria
05-31-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey I need a bracket from a Spirit ES, it goes in the bumber on the drivers side and holds the front bumper to the fender. Its like 5" long and 1" thick and has 2 bolts(threads built in) and a circle nub that pops in th ebumper itself.

I feel really dumb as I have teh pass side one but cant find teh driverside, the yards here only have newer non ES's and they are different.

I also need the other peice that holds the bumper to the fender on both sides. Its like 6" ling and thin, has 2 or 3 plastic threads sticking out that go in the holes in the front fender. Need both sides.

Will make it worth your while as I need!! them

Please help a brother out
Thanks in advance

please PM me

Rattlesnake
05-31-2007, 03:48 PM
Hey I need a bracket from a Spirit ES, it goes in the bumber on the drivers side and holds the front bumper to the fender. Its like 5" long and 1" thick and has 2 bolts(threads built in) and a circle nub that pops in th ebumper itself.

I feel really dumb as I have teh pass side one but cant find teh driverside, the yards here only have newer non ES's and they are different.

I also need the other peice that holds the bumper to the fender on both sides. Its like 6" ling and thin, has 2 or 3 plastic threads sticking out that go in the holes in the front fender. Need both sides.

Will make it worth your while as I need!! them

Please help a brother out
Thanks in advance

please PM me
Driver side bumper to frame bracket, got it. Send me $15 and I'll ship it to you.

Speedeuphoria
05-31-2007, 04:01 PM
nope

its the driver side bumper(when I say bumper I mean plastic bumper, not the metal inner bumper) to fender peice, has 2 bolts sticking out and goes inside the bumper, bolts go through the fender.

Also need both sides, the peices that go through the fenders that are metal strips and have 2-3 plastic threaded bolts(kinda) and hold the sides of the bumper to the fenders

Speedeuphoria
05-31-2007, 08:08 PM
well I bought some from a guy on TD.com, thanks anyway

moparfwdsleeper
05-31-2007, 09:25 PM
I still have my spirit r/t I was parting email me what pics you can and I will see if I can help you out on these. shadowintheworks@yahoo.com Later -Clayton