PDA

View Full Version : Rust free (AZ) GLH shell!!! come get it!

Phreakish
01-30-2006, 09:04 PM
I will soon have a very stripped out GLH shell that isnt' worth anything to ME, come get it (Prescott AZ) and its yours. It will come with anything you can swindle me out of, or want if I cant sell it seperate, and is 100% rust free, has a few dings/dents but nothing that couldn't be fixed in a week or so!

PM me, do whatever - I'll do what I can to help you get it!

GLHNSLHT2
01-30-2006, 09:15 PM
color? Does it have any interior? Will does it have suspension enough to roll? pics??

Phreakish
01-30-2006, 11:56 PM
color = gold, pics I can/will get

interior, I can include front/rear seat, NO DASH, NO CENTER CONSOLE, column will go with it. Rear suspension will go, but not the brakes (going to 5 lug my 'page), same goes for the front. HOWEVER, if you really want it rolling, I can include that stuff for a minimal cost - since I WILL have to source it elsewhere, but I WOULD like to keep the rims/tires for other uses...

Engine/tranny/axles I would like to keep - axles can go with it if needed tho.

hatch/doors/fenders/hood can all go with it if you need - I also have the grill (sale pending, possibly), headlight bezels, rear lights, bumpers, and ground effects.

PM me for more info! :D

91ES
01-31-2006, 07:21 PM
Price???

Phreakish
01-31-2006, 07:23 PM
depends on what you want with it! PM me, but the shell, and shell only, just come and get it.

With fenders/doors/etc it'd cost a bit. Gfx, and such, also added cost, PM me for details!