PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Dodge Turbo Spirit 2.5 Turbo

clarkwhoracing
05-21-2007, 08:21 PM
Selling off my 89 2.5 Turbo spirit since I am getting an Omni.

Car and Motor/drivetrain has 79K miles on it and very tight and does not smoke and boosts very well! Buddy of mine that is a turbo 4 nut says it is a solid motor with a ton of potential. No code errors to speak of when we put it on a DRB.

Would keep for drivetrain and other parts and would piece it but the car is a solid jewel in the rough.

1989 Turbo Spirit
2.5 Turbo
Stock Turbo
No Motor Mods except air conditioning has been removed prior to me getting it
Stock exhaust except for glass pack in where converter was
Newer brakes front and rear stops nicely
Newer tires also - 14" rims
White exterior with little rust - some paint peeled but not rusted
Rust rough on both sides right at the kickboards of the floor other than that solid – emergency brake does not work since the floor rusted there but a good weld will fix that – also being auto not much use for the e-brake
Red/Maroon interior
Power steering and power brakes
Manual locks and windows
Non tilt wheel, has cruise but not functioning - never investigated
Factory cd/cassette player - works great even plays mp3 burned cd-s - need driver door speaker - one that was in it was doa to me
Trip odometer does not work – never yanked cluster to fix
Speedo and Tach sometimes freak but are correct reading when functioning
Clean solid interior
New cap, plus and wires, oil sending unit, air filter and other parts.
Comes with brand new rear air shocks in the box - have not put them on
Misc. parts pieces I got with the car
Maybe more if I find anything.

Things is will need in future - both drive axles - runs and drives great now but a little noise / vibration in turns but have driven it almost daily for about a month

The tranny fluid changed and bands adjusted and new pan gasket since it leaks some - I have kept the fluid up and tranny runs good but tweaks would make it run better.

If I think of anything else I will post it other wise e-mail me for more information and look at my yahoo photos for pics.

clarkwhoracing@yahoo.com

Yahoo! Photos (http://new.photos.yahoo.com/clarkwhoracing/)

Wanting $950 O.B.O. Want to sell ASAP.

Car located in Norwalk OH - 44857.

Pick up only and cash or certified bank check.

Also have a 83 Ford Ranger with a 302 for sale that the pics are with the spirit – e-mail me if interested – fun little toy!!

clarkwhoracing
05-22-2007, 06:18 AM
I will entertain reasonable offers so contact me if you are interested.

Like I stated motor and turbo are solid and running great.

Thanks for looking!

mike

clarkwhoracing
06-05-2007, 06:43 AM
Bump

Some interest but if I do not sell in the next week I am going to start parting it out - everything ect drivetrain and electronics will be avaliable.

So if you are interested get with me soon.

clarkwhoracing
06-13-2007, 11:55 AM
Bump

I am giving up to Saturday for someone to be seriously interested in the car and purchase it. I have a clean title on the car.

If I get no interest I will be parting it out and selling parts and pieces off.

Hate to do it but I can use the motor/tranny and electronics to rebuild and put into my omni this winter.

Price is open to reasonable offers for the complete car.

Thanks for looking

clarkwhoracing
07-04-2007, 11:24 PM
I am going to part the car out starting the end of this week.

There will be no drive train, motor or computer or downpipe. Also keeping the rims and tires along with fuel pump assembly and misc parts.

I would truly sell the car less above parts for $150 - you come get it and bring tires to move the car. Lots of very good exterior and interior parts.

Pulling the above parts for my project Omni motor and tranny rebuild.

Contact me if you are interested in the car.