PDA

View Full Version : Lol

GLHSKEN
01-30-2006, 08:15 PM
post away... Creative minds at work. Please bear in mind all new forum suggestions will not be implimented. It depends on the valididy of the suggestion. This one was VERY much needed for these cars.

jre97
01-30-2006, 08:19 PM
Very good Idea!:thumb:

cordes
01-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Dang, that was fast. I love this site.

Ken, I think this calls for more dancin' banannas!

:dancingbana: :dancingbana: :dancingbana: :dancingbana: :dancingbana: :dancingbana: :dancingbana: :dancingbana: :dancingbana: :dancingbana:

Tony Hanna
01-30-2006, 08:25 PM
Admins that pay attention to suggestions from the members and have the ability to act on them. Wow this place is a breath of fresh air!
:dancingbana: :dancingbana: :dancingbana: :dancingbana: :dancingbana: :dancingbana:

Frank
01-30-2006, 08:30 PM
Damn! You beat me to it! I was going to make it a sub forum of General Tech, however this works!

altered7151
01-30-2006, 08:33 PM
Holy crap this site is awesome. Since it worked the first time, I have another suggestion for a forum, It would simply involve one post which included my paypal address, and all members compete to see who can send me the most money. Hey its worth a shot!

Thanks guys!!!
:banaride: :banaride: :banaride:

BTW, I like this much better then a sub-forum. I tend to forget about the sub forums, much in the same way you forget about that leftover piece of pizza you stuff in the back of the fridge.

mcsvt
01-30-2006, 08:40 PM
BTW, I like this much better then a sub-forum. I tend to forget about the sub forums, much in the same way you forget about that leftover piece of pizza you stuff in the back of the fridge.

So true :thumb:

And yes this forum is a great idea. Thanks guys for getting it done :D

Frank
01-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Glad you all love the site... now spread the word! hehehehehe

Warren Stramer
01-31-2006, 01:58 AM
Great idea for having this forum Ken and Frank :thumb:

Mario
01-31-2006, 04:02 AM
Holy crap this site is awesome. Since it worked the first time, I have another suggestion for a forum, It would simply involve one post which included my paypal address, and all members compete to see who can send me the most money. Hey its worth a shot!

Thanks guys!!!
:banaride: :banaride: :banaride:

What's your paypal? :D