PDA

View Full Version : In DIRE Need to Sell These Parts!

DC Turismo
01-30-2006, 04:33 PM
What's going on everyone? Unfortunately, I have to make this type of post, yet again. I am sad to say that I am beginning to sell off a bit of the parts that I have accumulated over the last few years because basically, even though I said I would never end up being that poor college student, I reluctantly have become just that. It sucks living on your own, and seeing my savings depleting has been nothing but misery. Basically, I MUST sell these parts or else I am in big trouble. So, here is the list. Pics. are available as the files are too big to post on here. I appreciate your help in this crappy time, and as sad as I am to see these things go, I need to look out for my well-being at the moment, not parts on shelves and under my bed back at home. :o :(

First up, NOS Direct Connection Supercharger kit. I purchased this a year ago January 28th (10 minutes before I got hit head on in the T-Riz). The plan was to just sit this puppy aside until I was done with school, and then hop up the Turismo with it. As of now though, I need to get my money back out of it, and worry about the Turismo even later down the road. The simple 2.2 carb'd engine that's in it runs, so it's the least of my concern at this time. The price is a set $1550 including shipping and handling to your door. I do not know the rundown of everything that comes with it offhand, but I do know that you will need a belt or two. Everything else is brand new, never been installed on an engine (only mocked up on a spare engine that we had down our garage to see what it would look like).

Here is another option for those of you with NA vehicles: I have a used Mopar Performance dual carb setup with two Weber carbs (DGAV 32/36's if memory serves me correctly). I was hinting at using this setup rather than the supercharger kit since it was NOS and all, but oh well... Rent > parts getting dusty not being used. I'll take a bit of a loss just to get rid of these with the price at $600 including shipping and handling. This thing looks mean!!!

As many of you may have noticed last week, I have a set of Shelby Lancer CSS rims for sale as well. I had the price set at $300 with no takers, so now I dropped it to $275. I cannot go any lower than that, and the $275 does not include shipping and handling. Clearcoat on the outter lip is peeling, but I stripped one rim and began sanding it and polishing it two summers ago. I then just basically lost interest and stashed them in our storage facility since I opted to no longer convert the Turismo to 5-lug. Get these things out of my garage!!! Pick up is also quite alright if you would care to avoid paying shipping and handling.

While on the subject of rims, many of you may be well aware that I also purchased a set of Caroll SHelby Direct Connection 4-lug inverted pizza rims that have yet to be mounted on any vehicle. Despite some minor clearcoat peel from aging in their boxes (3 have the orginal box, 1 does not. DOES include centercaps!), these things are sweet. But, I glanced over the Turismo on my last visit home and I think I am just going to stick with the pizza rims that are on it and worry about cleaning them up better some day down the road due to my current situation and all. SOLD!

Next, I have a very sought after item... It's a *MINT* gray Shelby Charger cargo area cover. Rolls in and out nicely, no fading, and would be perfect for your GLHS or SC. SOLD!

Finally, for now at least, I have a very nice hood including hood grate for a first gen. Daytona. Other than some scratches on its fronter portion, this thing looks superb! $125 PICKUP ONLY!

That's it for now. As I said, pics. are available upon request. PM or email me at wjl144@psu.edu

I will be making this same post over on td.com simply because I need the $$$... But I am giving all of you here first dibs on this stuff. Come tomorrow evening, this same for sale ad will be posted over there and its first come frist serve after that. :thumb:

TurbododgePirate
01-30-2006, 06:13 PM
I just need to raise some money and buy those Konis from you :)

mech1nxh
01-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Koni's...?????

85shelbycharger
01-30-2006, 08:04 PM
Koni's...?????

Lol...we have brand new Koni's on his Turismo and Heath wants them but can't have them :p

Rebel Rob
01-30-2006, 10:07 PM
Blo... can you send me pics of ur shelby wheels.. i forget what they look like.. i might be interested

85shelbycharger
01-30-2006, 10:32 PM
Blo... can you send me pics of ur shelby wheels.. i forget what they look like.. i might be interested

Um....Rob yea lol
Why don't you drive up to the house and look at them?! It would take longer for me to pull them outta the garage and take pictures than it would for you to get here :p

jaysshelby
01-30-2006, 11:40 PM
sent you a pm billy

DC Turismo
01-31-2006, 01:00 AM
All PM's that were sent to me as of midnite have been replied to and awaiting further responses (email addy's for pics. to be sent to, definite yes/no on particular items).

Thanks everyone! Please feel free to hit me up with any and all further questions. As mentioned, what does not go on here by tomorrow afternoon at 3 PM will be posted on td.com for sale as well.

85shelbycharger
01-31-2006, 10:56 AM
Ok Billy asked me to get some pics of the Direct Connection wheels and it was late last night so I only took one out of its box...they're all the same though and in the same condition. Here are the pics of those and if anyone wants pics of anything else I can do that for you..

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=546959615&photoID=2288639790057686562&security=cRPgNe

85shelbycharger
01-31-2006, 11:03 AM
Well the pictures won't show up when I try and paste them into a reply so go here: http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=48 and check them out :thumb:

denviola
01-31-2006, 12:47 PM
I would like to buy the wheels, PM sent.
Denny

DC Turismo
01-31-2006, 01:24 PM
Replied!

Jay, you have first shot on these rims. If you opt to not purchase them, please let me know so Denny can go ahead and get 'em for his 600 project.

Still waiting for replies from those of you who contacted me about certain items. Please get back to me by this evening if at all possible!

DC Turismo
01-31-2006, 01:25 PM
I also must get rid of this Daytona VNT rad/ic unit. $240 plus S&H... I'll see if I can't get some pics. uploaded of it as well.!

GLHS592
01-31-2006, 05:20 PM
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/medium/dc_wheels_001.jpg

I wish they had made them in 5 lug.

DC Turismo
01-31-2006, 09:55 PM
Jay and Clay, I need to hear from you two gentleman by tonight if possible with either a Yes or No, but at the latest tomorrow by noon. :)

jaysshelby
01-31-2006, 10:32 PM
Billy
I'm interested if the rims are 15x6 if not I will pass on them
Jay

85shelbycharger
01-31-2006, 10:36 PM
Billy
I'm interested if the rims are 15x6 if not I will pass on them
Jay

They're 14's Jay :nod:

jaysshelby
01-31-2006, 10:57 PM
Ok I will pass on them now. bummer those would have looked sweet on my new project.

DC Turismo
01-31-2006, 11:51 PM
OK, well thanks then Jay.... Denny, they're yours for the takin' bud! Pat will have those dimensions on the width for you after I call him tonite!

denviola
02-01-2006, 06:32 AM
Thanks Bill. Looks like a road trip is in order!
Denny

turbojerk
02-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Thanks Bill. Looks like a road trip is in order!
Denny

Denny, Ill be making a trip out to P-burg this Sunday. If you get things worked out with Bill-I, let me know and I'll see if we can hook up while I'm there......

T-juice

DC Turismo
02-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Cargo cover is SOLD!

Denny, you have a PM.

Everyone else, let's get these parts moving! PLEASE!! : pleading: haha

denviola
02-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Denny, Ill be making a trip out to P-burg this Sunday. If you get things worked out with Bill-I, let me know and I'll see if we can hook up while I'm there......

T-juice
I'll talk with you Saturday at the SV-TD meet at your house. I'll bring my check book. I guess it is your turn to bring back some parts from Bill and Pat for me this year!

DC Turismo
02-01-2006, 06:36 PM
:clap2: :banaride:
I'll talk with you Saturday at the SV-TD meet at your house. I'll bring my check book. I guess it is your turn to bring back some parts from Bill and Pat for me this year!
HAHA that's the way!

So there you have it, DC 4-lug rims SOLD to sir Denny. Thanks!

Everything else other than cargo cover still up for sale. Talk to me about a price... I'm pretty set on them, but would like to hear from you if you are interested, perhaps we could work something out.

85shelbycharger
02-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Bump!
Anybody need pics of anything?

85shelbycharger
02-05-2006, 03:37 PM
Back to the top.

Gcalv
10-24-2006, 11:56 PM
I was wondering what wheels you have for sale currently. I am looking for a set which would fit an Omni GLHS. Could you send pics/asking prices?

Thanks,

Gcalv

85shelbycharger
10-25-2006, 09:02 AM
I was wondering what wheels you have for sale currently. I am looking for a set which would fit an Omni GLHS. Could you send pics/asking prices?

Thanks,

Gcalv

All of the wheels that Billy had posted in this thread are sold. I do, however, have several sets of wheels here at the garage...what type are you looking for?

Gcalv
10-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Hello 85ShelbyCharger:

Just started looking around. I have been looking for a set of the Centurion wheels (preferably the 86 wheels). Also, would consider a set of the "pumper" 16inch wheels or the css "lancer" wheels (not sure about the fit on those though). Any info. appreciated.

Thanks,

Gcalv
(newbie to board)

boneyardracing
10-26-2006, 03:50 PM
Still have the S/C?