PDA

View Full Version : Carpool To SDAC!?!?!?

uwilluz
05-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Hey everyone it's your neighborhood jokester uwilluz checkin in!

I'm desperately trying to make it to my FIRST SDAC this year!

I need to carpool with someone! Can anyone give me a lift? I will help with gas costs!

Not only do I not trust my truck to make it (just bought it, trying to give it full tune-up, etc.) but I don't want to drive all the way there by myself!

All of the guys who have met me from tm, bm, or td know me as an easy to get along with, friendly and talkative guy able to hold my own with any crowd!

I'm in Indianapolis, IN and would be able to drive about 150-200 miles to meet up with someone willing to give me a lift to SDAC!

Someone help me make my SDAC dream come true. My birthday is June 28th and I'd love to make this a little birthday present to myself!

Anyone interested, please reply to this thread or shoot me a PM or even a phone call! 317-450-8915.

Thanks guys/gals!

Joel Frawley

sdac guy
05-12-2007, 06:13 PM
We'll make this the official SDAC-17 car pool thread.

Also folks looking to share rooms can post here too.

Barry

1FastCSX289
05-12-2007, 07:05 PM
The WNY SDAC chapter is leaving the Rochester, NY area on Friday afternoon. There are at least 3-4 cars going and none are full by any means. Feel free to follow along or catch a ride. :thumb:

mcsvt
05-12-2007, 07:49 PM
I'll also be leaving Friday as some point from the NYC area. So far that is just me in a car...

Orangetona
05-12-2007, 08:10 PM
The WNY SDAC chapter is leaving the Rochester, NY area on Friday afternoon. There are at least 3-4 cars going and none are full by any means. Feel free to follow along or catch a ride. :thumb:

I might be one of those cars. If not someone would probably be happy to let me tag along. :D

SoCalCSX
05-12-2007, 08:16 PM
I'll also be leaving Friday as some point from the NYC area. So far that is just me in a car...

You think you could leave a little early and swing by my pad. The car isn't quite ready yet.:lol: :lol:

Murphy
05-12-2007, 08:48 PM
i'll probly leave friday night or sat morning from MD, if anyone else has plans to head up at a certain time, i'll join in.

mcsvt
05-12-2007, 09:48 PM
You think you could leave a little early and swing by my pad. The car isn't quite ready yet.:lol: :lol:

How bought if I stop by the... tuesday before? that means I have to leave here the Friday before that... Wow this is going to be one long trip...

Orangetona
05-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Id be up for the cross country trip! LOL. :lol:

Dave
05-14-2007, 10:27 PM
We'll make this the official SDAC-17 car pool thread.

Also folks looking to share rooms can post here too.

Barry

My parents might be moving that weekend of June. I'm not for sure if they are going yet or not. It will be just me and possibly my roommate. It's still up in the air, but at worst would anyone be kool shacking up with two youngin's? We of course will contribute our share.

Frank
05-14-2007, 10:35 PM
My parents might be moving that weekend of June. I'm not for sure if they are going yet or not. It will be just me and possibly my roommate. It's still up in the air, but at worst would anyone be kool shacking up with two youngin's? We of course will contribute our share.

I don't think Barry should all you to show up now... LOL! A bunch of teenie boppers running around hoped up on compressed air and pixie sticks will be a disaster! HAHAHAHA ;)

Orangetona
05-16-2007, 05:10 PM
I don't think Barry should all you to show up now... LOL! A bunch of teenie boppers running around hoped up on compressed air and pixie sticks will be a disaster! HAHAHAHA ;)

Lmao, whats that about?

1985ShlbyChrger
05-17-2007, 03:29 AM
I've got a 2 bed hotel room for the entire stay at SDAC, and me and my girlfriend will only be occupying one of those beds. If someone wants to split the room let me know. Thanks

Nate

BIGBRUDDA
05-17-2007, 08:08 AM
[QUOTE=Dave;161923]My parents might be moving that weekend of June. I'm not for sure if they are going yet or not.

Are they gonna tell ya where they're movin to Brian? :lol:

mw6886
05-17-2007, 08:33 AM
When is the Ohio Valley Chapter leaving? I need to know in order to make my reservations at the hotel.

uwilluz
05-19-2007, 11:11 AM
I would still love to get a ride w/ someone in the OVC!

Orangetona
05-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Rochester guys, when are you coming back? Tuesday? Ill def. be going down with you. Just got the time off work. ;)

Room if possible too. :)

My daytona better be finished!!

slasky
05-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Rochester guys, when are you coming back? Tuesday? Ill def. be going down with you. Just got the time off work. ;)

Room if possible too. :)

My daytona better be finished!!

I think we are coming back Wednesday.

Orangetona
05-19-2007, 02:27 PM
Oh ok, it looks like ill be staying until tuesday. I need to work wednesday. :( Oh well I got more time off than I expected. :thumb:

mw6886
05-19-2007, 07:06 PM
I would still love to get a ride w/ someone in the OVC!

I don't know if anyone has offered, but if you want to drive to Dayton, you could probably ride with me. You're on your own for the hotel. :)

uwilluz
05-19-2007, 07:23 PM
That works for me! I'll let you know as soon as I clear the time off with my boss!

Dave
05-25-2007, 04:01 PM
Are they gonna tell ya where they're movin to Brian? :lol:

My dad has to. Unfortunately he's obsessed with my van, so he has to. I need his tools. :D Hehe j/k. But it looks like I'm all by myself this year. I doubt my parents are going and I can't seem to find my room mate, so he's not going. I really don't want to bring my girlfriend. But I might have to so not to be alone.

turbojerk
05-28-2007, 09:28 AM
A few of us will be leaving from my crib Saturday morning if anyone wants to hang with our posy for the ride out.....

Troy:thumb:

grim
05-28-2007, 11:58 AM
A few of us will be leaving from my crib Saturday morning if anyone wants to hang with our posy for the ride out.....

Troy:thumb:

'possy'

turbojerk
05-28-2007, 04:53 PM
Haha!...I hate spell check!:lol:

1985ShlbyChrger
05-28-2007, 06:07 PM
it's actually posse, but whatever spelling gets the point across works!

I'd go with you guys Troy but I'm heading out Friday after school hopefully.

R/T
05-28-2007, 11:34 PM
When is the Ohio Valley Chapter leaving? I need to know in order to make my reservations at the hotel.

Me thinks Saturday AM... :nod:

R/T
05-28-2007, 11:36 PM
That works for me! I'll let you know as soon as I clear the time off with my boss!

If Matt has another kid before then, might just be room in a Lux Turbo Woody I know.... :D

uwilluz
05-29-2007, 12:29 AM
Will let you know R/T, trying to configure my schedule right now. Thanks for the offer!

mw6886
05-29-2007, 10:18 AM
If Matt has another kid before then, might just be room in a Lux Turbo Woody I know.... :D

Dang, are you talking about me? I schedule my kids around events. :eyebrows: :ballchain: :drum: This one isn't due until the end of July.

ekimdam
05-30-2007, 10:02 PM
I don't know if anyone has offered, but if you want to drive to Dayton, you could probably ride with me. You're on your own for the hotel. :)

Don't have enough room for your stuff?

If anyone is interested, we will also be 'renting' space in my truck and trailer to haul tools, parts, gear, or whatever (sorry no room for another car).

$40 each way.

We are leaving sometime early to mid-day Saturday and coming back on Wednesday. I live just north of Dayton. I am willing to drive up to 60 miles (Cincy/Springfield/Piqua/Richmond, IN) to pick up your stuff or meet you halfway no later than the Friday before.

PM me or mw6886 if you are interested.

-ekimdam
See. You can polish a Turd!

mcsvt
05-30-2007, 10:20 PM
I've got my room setup for Friday - Wens.

I plan on leaving the NYC or South Jersey area on Friday early afternoon in some vehicle... If anybody wants to meet up on the way just let me know.

MystryGuy
06-03-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm heading out from MI friday morning and hitting up the MIDwest Srt Nats at Norwalk, OH then continuing on to SDAC at a lazy pace. I havent reserved a hotel yet as i'm broke as hell but if someone wants to throw down on a room then i wont have to sleep in my truck :) LMK 586-202-6560 Cory

mw6886
06-06-2007, 06:21 PM
Countdown........ (free bump, hahah)

BIGBRUDDA
06-14-2007, 08:13 AM
I really don't want to bring my girlfriend. But I might have to so not to be alone.[/QUOTE]

Don't .Think of the "political ramifications" if ya "make" her go along. You might "pay "for that move for a long time.:nod: Besides there'll be plenty of "US" there.;)

turbojerk
06-14-2007, 08:17 AM
I really don't want to bring my girlfriend. But I might have to so not to be alone.

I'm bringing my wife Mindi. My buddy Mark is bringing his wife as well, so you're not alone.:banaride:

T

DodgeZ
06-18-2007, 01:43 PM
Leaving from Greenville SC would like one more person to ride up with to split fuel

slasky
06-21-2007, 05:12 PM
Western NY leaves Rochester around 4pm tomorrow if anyone is interested in caravaning or needs a ride.