PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Random 87 Charger parts

Mysterio
05-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Here's the parts I need:

Fuel rail for 1 pc intake & injector wiring harness. Both must be in *PERFECT* condition.
Door skins & arm rests (Dark gray in color). Both in the best condition I can find.
Small triangle covers that cover the inside of the side mirrors (Black in color).
The small silver knobs for the AC/heater controls
Black tail lights in *PERFECT* condition.

Please list the price, including shipping to 44107. Also I'll need pictures of the item you've got to know that it's up to par of what I want.

Send me a PM or reply here if you've got what I need. There's more things I just can't think of them right now. So I'll update this as I think of the other things I need.

Mysterio
06-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Bump. Also looking for some shelby specific parts:

CS emblems (Like the ones from CSX's)
CSX steering wheel

Any other shelby related items that I may be interested in. Let me know.

Mysterio
06-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Some more things I'm looking for:

Shelby charger Seats (Driver and passenger), black or dark gray in color (Dunno what choices there are).
Shelby valve cover

Mario
06-07-2007, 09:57 PM
I have many of the pieces you need if you're willing to drive up to Michigan. I could POSSIBLY meet you in Toledo.

Mysterio
06-07-2007, 10:14 PM
I have many of the pieces you need if you're willing to drive up to Michigan. I could POSSIBLY meet you in Toledo.

I'd have to see if I could find someone else to make the drive. I got 12 points on my license and JUST lost it on the 5th for 6 months :( Is there anyway you'd be willing to ship? Depending on which items they are and the weight. I'd cover the cost for shipping of course.

Mario
06-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Possibly. I've been short on boxes lately and haven't found a good source yet. What would you pay for a set of seats in excellent condition. (They are grey btw).