PDA

View Full Version : 89 shadow es 2.5 turbo ft ONLY MUST BE 5SPEED AND IN GOOD SHAPE

89pbody
05-05-2007, 09:36 PM
ok i cant take driving an automatic any more so guys im looking for a 5 speed.i dont car if its 2 4 drs but it must be in good shape reliable and preferably have some mods as does the shadow.here is a list of what is done to it.some parts not installed as of yet.

fresh a413 with carbon fiber bands and clutches(do have receipts)also new torque converter

new boost and air fuel gauges in pillar pod(air fuel not hooked up yet)

g-valve set at 12lbs,map bleed(not installed was waiting to get the intercooler on)

as stated a turbocoupe thunderbird intercooler.

the exhaust is factory but is running without a muffler so that opened it up alot.

The body of the car is rust free.its missing a tiny trim piece on the bottom of the drivers side fender.paint is decent just needs washed and waxed.the interior is almost perfect.it needs a headliner as the old owner to out the fabric part of it.car runs and drives awesome.it has 1298xx on it.runs really smooth and has plenty of power.turbo spools up really fast and doesnt smoke or anything stupid.also has a new kenwood cd player in it.i drive this car 25 miles one way to work everyday.up until this car i have had 5 speeds and im going crazy not having one.so please anyone interested in a very nice and quick shadow thats reliable that wants to trade something decent pm me. Thanks aaron

89pbody
05-06-2007, 09:30 AM
come on guys. i need to move on.i live in ohio so anyone that wants to see it let me know.i dont have pics but r/t and turboshadow can vouch for me that its in good shape.

mario03SRT
05-08-2007, 07:45 AM
come on guys. i need to move on.i live in ohio so anyone that wants to see it let me know.i dont have pics but r/t and turboshadow can vouch for me that its in good shape.

Call me at 513-348-4094. I live in Amelia.

Marion

89pbody
05-09-2007, 08:15 PM
bump.accepting any offers towards a 5speed car.it can be stock or what ever.just one that runs good and is dependable.