PDA

View Full Version : Zx2.....

overlordsshadow
05-03-2007, 02:44 AM
Well I'be known this kid for a few years now and he has a ZX2. He thinks is cool and fast with the rims, tires, stickers, stereo, tint and all this ----. Stopped by the shop that he works at today and he just repainted the thing the same colour it was just to shave the ford emblems off and the antena!!!!! Now hes waiting for his graphic packages. So he put some stuff in the cylinder head, I think he said he put in new lifters and ---- like that. No turbo, no cams, no nothin. Just cold air intake and some funky head work.

He wants to race, and thinks that I won't 'roll' him. He thinks that I'm 'in for a surprise'. The shadow is running 17psi, intercooled with a ported exhaust mani, 3 bar map, stage 5 comp, open exhuast and the fuel to use it all. I tell ya, when I race him I'll make sure to film it. I mean even these guys in a civic and an 06 lancer ralliart with exhuast, and intake that I rolled had some respect. Oh well.

SoCalCSX
05-03-2007, 02:54 AM
Unless he's running an Esslinger stage 3 head and tons of supporting mods he won't touch you. I used to own a heavily modded ZX2 years ago so I guess I'm a credible source:D Ask him how many trannies he's had to replace, they like to grenade them lol. With a decent driver they are pretty quick off the line.

Spraynlog
05-03-2007, 10:16 AM
The quickest one I've seen at the drags at PIR ran 15.8. You should take him like a bullet train passing a hobo. :p

TurboII
05-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Theirs Only One Way To Find Out....

overlordsshadow
05-03-2007, 02:30 PM
Hoping to set the race up for early June once I have the 15X6 rims on and new tires for them. By then I might even have the boost upped and some other tricks in store. I'll try to find a real vid cam and if not my moms digi cam takes good videos.