PDA

View Full Version : whata loser!!!

TurboII
04-30-2007, 07:13 PM
Well, it was a Friday night coming home from TGIF at the pike when this 90's mustang pulls up next to me with his girlfriend and wanted to show off a bit. While IM in my baron paying know attention on my way home I see him pull up next to me a floor it so IM like "ohh man I don't want to race here" anyway my cuz is like "DOIT" and IM like OK. So I speed up a bit to catch up and pulled next to him. him and his girl are looking at me with a "your gonna get it" look. He punched and so did i but he wasn't going anywhere i gave it half throttle in first and was already a car length and stop running at 50-60 MPH (didn't want to push it......cops). well by this point were at a light neck and neck i didn't think he wanted to race but when the light turned green i didn't floor it until i hit second and flew right by him while he was trying to fly by me.
The fun part of it all was his face I could see it he was getting up set cause he pulled behind me on a 4 lane highway and speed around me going in an out of traffic and IM like whata loser. But for the third time we pull at a light that leading to the highway and IM like "ohhh YAAA" but this bieotch took a side street cause he didn't want to deal with me again.

turbo-baron
04-30-2007, 11:01 PM
What kind of baron is it? And what mods are done to it?....God i can't wait to start screrwing with mustangs and ricers in my baron.

TurboII
04-30-2007, 11:20 PM
its a 88 chrysler lebaron turbo not much done to it but 11-13 psi 5spd.2.2 mistu turbo with Tll intercooler, 3" side exit exhaust, cone filter intake, thats it. stock fuel except fuel pump welbro 255.

turbo-baron
05-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Is it a hardtop or a vert?. I have an 89 2.5 TI auto.

overlordsshadow
05-01-2007, 01:31 AM
Same kind of thing happened to me in the shadow this weekend. Mustang wouldn't even come beside me after our one race to about 90 km.

TurboII
05-01-2007, 08:39 AM
Is it a hardtop or a vert?. I have an 89 2.5 TI auto.

its a 2 door coupe, with a TII engine that was installed about 5 years ago. and an a-555

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13721

85glht
05-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Well, it was a Friday night coming home from TGIF at the pike when this 90's mustang pulls up next to me with his girlfriend and wanted to show off a bit.

:lol: I wonder if he got "any" that evening

TurboII
05-01-2007, 07:17 PM
:lol: I wonder if he got "any" that evening

I sure did!! :thumb:

And by the way i had my 247 pound cousin in the car with me. the people in the mustang alone were about 247 pounds together soaking wet. (skinny white boy and girl)