PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps a heads up next time............

ShelbyMotorsports
04-30-2007, 11:49 AM
While checking emails this morning I notice two emails from TM saying that my PM box was full which I thought was strange since I was no where near the max.

So after logging into TM I see that I'm no longer a supporting member and that my PM box has reverted to a freebie limit which maxed it out.

I can only guess that my membership expired but I received no advance warning or renewal reminder that this was coming. Perhaps TM can give a heads up to its members in the future that its time for a renewal?

I have since sent Paypal so I'm back as a contributing member but have no idea which two people PM'd me over the weekend. Are these two PM's lost forever?

And one other thing I noticed is that I was not allowed to post these questions in the Board Discussion forum until I sent Paypal this morning. Seems like a strange forum to block since I'm thinking this is the place to ask about memberships.

Steve

DC Turismo
04-30-2007, 02:48 PM
Steve

I received reminders prior to when my membership would have expired earlier this year. Perhaps check your junk folder for maybe it made its way to there by accident? As long as your email is completed within your account, it seems to be default that you would get that type of reminder.

cordes
04-30-2007, 08:15 PM
I too received an email to that affect when my renewal was due.

Murphy
04-30-2007, 08:15 PM
ya i got an early warning too

Frank
04-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Sorry about that Steve. Last night I found some issues with subscriptions that were applied to people who took advantage of the SDAC or had another bug. Unfortunetly it was about 35 people and I opted to not send an individual e-mails out. I intended to post in the Lounge and in this section about it, however I obviously got side tracked and forgot. When working properly, it does send an e-mail out.

Sorry.

ShelbyMotorsports
05-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Thanks Frank.

I found out who the PM's were from so I'm no longer sweating the issue of who PM'd me and who must think I'm a deadbeat using a free membership. Of course they can now PM all they want since I've sent Paypal. :thumb: