PDA

View Full Version : walboro 255

mark
04-29-2007, 10:34 PM
i got a walboro 255, new gas tank, and straps and stuff... but what I dont have is the metal plate that has the tubes that the hoses hook up to. has anyone upgraded their pump on their spirit r/t. anyone got any procedures to follow? its a 255 walboro from fwp. Can I just use the existing part off my current tank/pump ?

-mark

butchsuppe
04-29-2007, 10:38 PM
Should be able to install in your current setup.

eski
04-30-2007, 10:10 AM
What pump did you get from FWDP? Did you get the same pump what is used in SRT-4. If you did get that take old one out and put new one in.

mark
04-30-2007, 12:50 PM
i got the right pump, but it does not have the metal part, that locks the pump onto the tank, the tank has the lock ring, but there is the flat thing that has the tubes on it. do i have to use my existing one and put that on the new pump when I install it, or was it supposed to come on it already.

For S+G's I went to autozone, and the pump they had listed for the spirit had the whole thing as one unit. metal top plate and all...

I'm sure once i get the existing tank out, and just migrate the hardware that attaches to the pump I'll be fine i think

daytonaturbo87
04-30-2007, 04:05 PM
You put the new pump you got from fwdp onto your old hanger.

mark
04-30-2007, 09:11 PM
ok, thats exactly what i was looking for... just to make sure it fit up and i didnt have to buy any more parts