PDA

View Full Version : Must sell $1000 90 Daytona

daytona5spd
04-29-2007, 07:47 PM
The car is in kansas city MO.
I am asking $1000 for the whole car. I have $500 in the short block alone.

Details on car.
Currently the engine is out of the car right now. The car started out as a v6 5spd. Base model with power nothing and no A/C. Once i got tired of trying to get more power out of it, I swapped in a 2.5 turbo+auto. The auto was all I could source at the time. I put a shift kit and various other things in it.

Auto tranny is an 88 turbo without lockup.

Engine.
2.5 CB with ported G-head. (I have 1mm over SS exhaust valves to go with. not installed) The short block has been rebuilt and has 0 miles on it. I had everything acid dipped. Pistons are Factory Mahle +.020 from Cindy at FWDP. New oil pump. Has new HD flexplate (doesn't matter if you go 5spd.)

Boost.
The turbo is a home brew t3/t4. I started out as a Regular T-2 turbo from a shelby. .48ar exhaust. I rebuilt it and bolted on the compressor side of a T04-b (S-trim I IIRC) Has 2.5 SV and 2.5 straight pipe all the way back. Has an NPR large intercooler with DSM 1st gen BOV.

Fuel
I did a tune with D-cal and set it up for 20psi. Injectors are from a turbo DSM 450cc which at our Fuel pressure is 550cc. It still runs rich cause I never got a chance to dyno tune it (oil leak that day.)

Body.
Seats in it are from an 87 Shelby Z and has the Enthusiast driver seat. They need some cleaning. The carpet I took out last year and cleaned it very good. The dash has a crack in the middle. The body is very good minus a few things. The driver rear quarter has a dent the last owner tried to fix with bondo. It has a small line when someone backed into me. The driver side front fender where it meets the nose as a crack somehow. And a quarter size of surface rust on the roof. Not completely through. Shocks and Struts were replaced 2 years ago. The driver rear spring needs replaced. When I got the exhaust put on, they took off the heat sheild that kept the heat from getting the spring and lowering that one spring. It still has the manual petals in it from when I did the swap. I have the manual center consol still. You would need the shifter and cables and clutch cable to swap back over. also a flywheel and clutch.

Car comes with Alot of parts. Complete ES ground effects minus rear bumper. Not to mention the blown short block. Too many parts to list.

Any questions e-mail me at Disco__stu@hotmail.com
Or
Call at (816) 645 6715

Steve

P.S. I will try to find pics. I dont have a digital camera.

daytona5spd
09-01-2007, 10:24 AM
BIG Bump. I still have this car. Maybe make some offers? Please e-mail me if interested.

Disco__stu@hotmail.com