PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting out...

The S is Silent
01-28-2006, 03:50 PM
of the junk industry.

I have so much junk that I need to get rid of right now that I have accumulated, and I need to get rid of some of it. Here's the list as of now...I'll add more as I go through my junk

FWD Performance stage II logic module - $75 for a TI. Socketed. "14 pounds boost, revised spark and fuel curves, modified wastegate tables for faster spool up. O2 feedback, active knock retard, increased rev limiter and over boost protection provided. Revised fan schedules for better cooling. Great for stock or slightly modified turbo 1 cars with stock or 803 injectors, stock map sensor, and stock or larger exhaust." Costs $100 from Cindy.

803 Performance TI injectors - $75 These were used in my Charger for only a couple thousand miles. Still like new. These cost $129 new.

Used TII turbo - $175 Good TII garret turbo. There is minimal shaft play. Comes with a modified TI large can wastegate actuator and a 2.5" swingvalve

TII Rods - $100 Rods came out of my van when I grenaded 2 pistons.

86 TI Bottom End 70k miles - $100 Still has the crosshatching. I pulled it out of my charger. I was planning on converting it to TII, but decided to go 2.5 route.

445 Head - $100 Pressure checked and decked. Is attached to the 86 bottom end right now. Nice and clean.

Volvo FMIC - $40 It's nice and big. The inlet and outlet fit nicely around the SC radiator that I have right now.

head and shortblock and 1 piece intake/exhaust manifold go together for $250. Pretty much what you would need for a TII swap, or if you want to turbo another car.

3 TII valve covers (straight nipples). $20/ea

I've got more stuff, but I need to inventory it first. All parts are located in Clemson, SC. Shipping is not included in any of the prices. Pickup only please on the shortblock.

turbomopar87
01-28-2006, 09:34 PM
That TI LM...$75 shipped? If not, how much to ship to 06484 (shelton, CT) Will work in an 86 turbo z right?

Mario
01-29-2006, 01:40 AM
Any pics of the head?

Tony Hanna
01-29-2006, 04:17 AM
of the junk industry.

And here I thought I was going to have to try to talk you out of getting out of TD's.:p

The S is Silent
01-29-2006, 09:47 AM
That TI LM...$75 shipped? If not, how much to ship to 06484 (shelton, CT) Will work in an 86 turbo z right?

Prices don't include shipping. The last LM I shipped, it was $8 to KY with insurance. I think $10 will cover the box, insurance, and shipping.

The S is Silent
01-29-2006, 09:48 AM
Any pics of the head?

I'll work on getting some.

The S is Silent
01-29-2006, 09:54 AM
And here I thought I was going to have to try to talk you out of getting out of TD's.:p

Nothing could drag me away from this hobby. On one occasion I was close to selling the Charger, but Ken talked me out of it. I am so glad he did too...I can't wait for it to be finished in the next couple of weeks.

Wannaberacer
01-29-2006, 10:08 PM
so whats up with the stg 2 computer?

sry i'm new. will it work on all TI's?

The S is Silent
01-29-2006, 10:12 PM
It won't work on 85 or earlier though, because they had different wiring.

So, it'll work on 86 or 87, non-intercooled log cars.

Mario, I'm working on pics...I didn't have time to run up to the garage today.

edit: I just noticed why you were asking. The 85 cars used a different HEP and distributor. The LM can easily be used if you replace the 85 distributor, cap, rotor, and HEP with the later stuff. I think the later stuff is more reliable and I think it costs less to replace.

Phreakish
01-31-2006, 12:05 AM
it WILL work on 84/85, BUT you have to use the later model distributor, the wiring is identical so long as the MAP is still mounted on the LM. The timing WILL be off though, because the G head had a more aggressive spark curve than the swirl that came later...