PDA

View Full Version : f/s 88 shelby z

4cfed
04-26-2007, 04:37 PM
2.2 intercooled 5 speed, red with grey interior , power everything, sunroof a/c is removed, pioneer cd player, pioneer door speakers, brand new 10 inch JL audio 10w1 built into spare tire whell, 250watt 4 channel amp running sub and door speakers, 2.5 side exit exhaust with a glass pack, g valve, good RFL clone bov, nwer front brakes, newer struts, BRAND NEW altornator installed 3 days ago, new heater hose from water pump to valve 128k on the car, 50k on clutch, and motor,
under side is clean only spot is where the ebrake cable goes threw the floor,

THE BAD
winsdheild is cracked but comes with a new one just needs to be put in,
head gasket leaks ( just started today) stil runs and drives just smokes at idle (could be turbo leaking as it has been giving a puff of smoke now and then)
5th gear dont work, talked to many people and all said 5th shift fork needs to be adjusted BUT STILL RUNS AND DRIVES i have put 4k miles on it with no 5th gear
car was keyed a while back so could use paint, but looks great form ten feet away
could use rear tires,

email me for pics, ss_bolts88@yahoo.com

price is $800 FIRM!!

dont flame my asking price i have double that into this car and im takin abig lose, yeah i know you can get a td with a bad hg for 100-200 bucks i dont care this is my price, im stuck with no car to get to work, and i have a3 month old son and no car!!!!

car is located in fond du lac wi 54935

4cfed
04-27-2007, 01:16 AM
deal pending