PDA

View Full Version : wild time!! cav vs nissan vs shelby z

4cfed
04-22-2007, 06:57 AM
shelby z.. still almost stock.. 14 psi, 2.5 out the side.. turbo still smoking

So this guy shows up at the local hang out spot in a nissan 200sx, sayin how he just raced a blue neon srt4 with a carbon fiber hood(my buddy chad's) and we was trying to get anyone out to race him.. well it was me my buddy leo with the cavy and my buddy nick in his strawberry neon coupe, he tryed to get my buddy to race him for $40 with ne cavy.. so my buddy said ok
its like 330 am no traffic anywhere!! so we do it off astop light on the edge of town.......

cavvy in left lane nissan in the right ( devided to lane 2 lanes going each direction) and i line up behind the cavy my buddy is in the pass seat with the camera and is recording, light goes green they go!!! i take off semi normal and by the time i hit full boost/aboutt o shift to second there 5-6 cars ahead of me, the cavy is slightly ahead of the nissan, there all out balls to the wall drag racing,,,,, i catch them and proceed to pass them after they were 6 cars ahead of me, i pass them get 3-4 ahead and let off!!!
the guy in the nissan blows the stop sign and almost clips a gaurd rail on a briged and the cavy goes after him........

needless to say i dipped out and hid since i passed then on the wrong side of the road..... SOMEONES OWES ME $40!!!!!they not only got 6 ars off me from the get go i reeled them BOTH in and PASSED them both!!

it was crazy and i want my damn money !! i WON!! but the guy in the nissan will prob never show his face. and you can bet your --- if he does im gonna be all over gettin my money!

BTW there WILL be a video as soon as my buddy loads it up!!!

4cfed
04-23-2007, 03:22 AM
here is the video http://media.putfile.com/caviler-vs-200sx-vs-daytona

turbo-baron
04-23-2007, 04:56 PM
You flew past them. Nice!

overlordsshadow
04-23-2007, 09:03 PM
Deadly. Least you had more than the 60-100 feet the grand am raced me in the other night. Didn't even know we were racing. By the time he shut it down I was just gettin started. Good kill and hope you get the money. $40 goes a long way on a dodge.

TurboII
04-23-2007, 09:36 PM
$40 goes a long way on a dodge.

Ya like the Gas you used to whip some ---......LMAO i love to win its all worth it too me

Holy smokes dude you were haulin ---. By the way complements to the camera man

4cfed
04-23-2007, 11:59 PM
yeah seeing premium is 3.07 a gallon right now here, if i didnt enjoy my power id turn the boost down to 5 psi pul some timing and run reg unleaded!!

i let off at like 95-100.... and the camera man is my buddy nick who is also a mopar guy except in the form of a freaky quick sohc 5 speed strayberry coupe neon