PDA

View Full Version : Gold Crabs?

DC Turismo
01-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Anyone have a NICE set of gold crab rims w/the polished lip for sale? (Factory, not ones you may have sprayed)... We'll be repainting my Daytona come spring time, and I wanna slap a set of these puppies on there. LMK!

TopDollar69
01-29-2006, 03:10 PM
I have a set of silver 6.5 inch crabs. I would be willing to sell them for $60 plus shipping. It would be pretty easy to refinish them. The lips have already been sanded down on three of them I think. Let me know.

Thanks,

Ben Huebner

DC Turismo
01-29-2006, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the thought, Ben. I'm gonna stick to finding a set of gold ones though. If they don't come through, then so be it, I'll just have a set of pumpers powdercoated black. Just seeing what kinda options are out there though, and since I have about 4 sets of silver ones at my garage already, I don't see me bringing anymore of those home! LOL

TopDollar69
01-29-2006, 11:37 PM
I know what you mean. I couldn't find a single rim, then in a two month period, I ended up with three sets.

turbojerk
01-30-2006, 07:37 AM
Sup Bill-I

I know a fella close to me that just put Pupmers on his 86 CS to replace the original GOLD crabs that came with the car. I can get a price for you if that sounds interesting, or you could let me know what you willing to pay for them. There all in pretty nice shape

T-shiddy

jaysshelby
01-30-2006, 08:10 PM
Billy
I have 2 gold crabs is ok cond. no curb rash or bends, just need to have the outer lip stripped and repolished. these are the 6.5 inch wide ones. let me know if your interested.
Jay

BadAssPerformance
01-30-2006, 08:13 PM
If T-shiddy don't get ya hooked up, I'll trade ya a gold spray bomb for them Lancer wheels ya got ;)

turbojerk
02-02-2006, 07:06 AM
Here's a little preview of the gold crabs that I was referring too. I'll see him tonight and I'll get a price for you.

Are you interested in the tires also? If I remeber correctly, that are 215/50/15"s

T

http://sv-td.com/members/images/Kipp%20Raines/daytona1.gif

banger68
02-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Here's a little preview of the gold crabs that I was referring too. I'll see him tonight and I'll get a price for you.

Are you interested in the tires also? If I remeber correctly, that are 215/50/15"s

T

http://sv-td.com/members/images/Kipp%20Raines/daytona1.gif

Ummm .... who's car is that? That's what I want.