PDA

View Full Version : Methanol Supplier Locator

csxtra
04-10-2007, 09:17 AM
I found this link on Turbobuick.com:

http://www.murphysmachines.com/resources/suppliers_locator.html

It appears to be pretty accurate, at least all the places I know of locally that sell methanol are listed.

Warren

mcsvt
04-10-2007, 11:20 AM
hmm nice. Pretty much nothing in the nyc area, but does have the locations I would believe in NJ.

SebringLX
04-10-2007, 12:58 PM
Figures nowhere in Montana... I asked a couple local places, one guy said he can get it, but he only sells it in 50 gallon drums. I don't need a 50 gallon drum of Methanol... I don't even want to think about how much that would cost either. That's the only thing holding me back from doing meth injection... I can't find a local source for it.

Tony Hanna
04-10-2007, 01:10 PM
They list one of the speed shops in Parkersburg that carry it, but I know for a fact that there's another speed shop and a gas station in the Parkersburg area that carry it as well. Nothing in Charleston though.:(

jay
04-10-2007, 05:02 PM
go to you local parts store and ask for big rig air brake line antifreeze, Ive got a guy that comes into Oreillys and buys it up by the case. hes running a 78' regal at 18psi on a progressive system, its in a white bottle, i work tomorrow ill get the name for you guys:thumb:

zin
04-16-2007, 08:27 PM
While it might not be the least expensive place to get it, VP fuel dealers will carry/can get alky; so if you have a VP dealer nearby, they should be able to hook you up.

Mike

Tony Hanna
04-18-2007, 07:23 AM
What's the going rate for race grade methanol now? I was buying Edge brand from a gas station in Mineralwells, WV for about $1.89/gal back in '05. Lots of circle track guys up that way, so it's pretty easy to find.:)

Aries_Turbo
04-21-2007, 10:39 PM
3.00/gal at innovative tuning in buffalo NY