PDA

View Full Version : Fixed a boost leak and scared an SER Spec V

3Bar_Mopar
04-08-2007, 08:51 PM
So, driving to the gas station with my Fiance and her friend following me, it's a typical Saturday night in Greenwood Indiana. Lots of rice and some really quick cars are out and about. I had split my lower intercooler hose and had been unable to make more than 5 PSI at WOT, so I temporarily fixed the problem with half a roll of duct tape. The hose has been split without my knowledge since about a couple days after I bought the hose, and my car's timing was so far retarded then that I had no low end power anyway.
Anyway, I was driving along about 50 MPH, and I get a black SER Spec V with a fart cannon next to me. I accelerate a little and let the BOV go. That got his attention and her responded by farting it up at me. His front end raised up and he shot away kind quickly, so I get next to him and floor it. WHAM, 14 pounds and my car got LOUD and almost yanked the wheel from my hands. I shot ahead before he knew what happened. SER boy dropped back after that and never came along side again....pretty funny.

Vigo
04-09-2007, 01:07 AM
hahah post up on se-r board with picture of your duct tape hose and caption "duct tape>SE-R". or dont. but id laugh. good kill.

JMotorsprt
04-10-2007, 05:39 AM
Sold my Spec V because the TD craving was just too strong.

TurboII
04-10-2007, 07:58 AM
Lmao half aroll of duct tape thats tooooo funny .hahahahahah lamo

JDAWG
04-10-2007, 09:28 AM
by farting it up at me.

that made me laugh lol