PDA

View Full Version : Free Breakfast.....

R/T
04-03-2007, 09:42 PM
At the SDAC 17 host Days Inn...... :dancingbana: :bounce: :bounce2: :clap2: :amen: :nod:

cordes
04-03-2007, 09:48 PM
They had better stock up if I am there. I am seriously thinking of going this year.

BadAssPerformance
04-03-2007, 10:04 PM
What kinda breakfast? Alcohol sponge cakes? ;)

Mario
04-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Beer and bagels.

mcsvt
04-03-2007, 10:29 PM
What kinda breakfast? Alcohol sponge cakes? ;)

:lol:

supercrackerbox
04-04-2007, 10:06 AM
I don't care I'll eat anything.

slasky
04-04-2007, 10:50 AM
I hope they serve it until 1:00 PM

R/T
04-04-2007, 01:12 PM
Yea, like you guys are out of bed before noon..... hehehe...

cordes
04-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Yea, like you guys are out of bed before noon..... hehehe...

I will be out there waiting for the free breakfast to start that's for sure.

sdac guy
04-04-2007, 02:28 PM
There are folks that get sleep at an SDAC event?

Don't be silly, I've never heard of such a thing! :lol:

Barry

2.216VTurbo
04-04-2007, 04:33 PM
They had better stock up if I am there. I am seriously thinking of going this year.

So much for that progress you were making on the diet:p I know for a fact, that you can put on 4lbs in just three days:yuck: I did it last week at our Annual Sales meeting. All you can eat, all you can drink, all the time:o I think I should have stopped at seconds on the chicken fried steak smothered in gravy, but it's been years...

cordes
04-05-2007, 10:55 AM
So much for that progress you were making on the diet:p I know for a fact, that you can put on 4lbs in just three days:yuck: I did it last week at our Annual Sales meeting. All you can eat, all you can drink, all the time:o I think I should have stopped at seconds on the chicken fried steak smothered in gravy, but it's been years...

After this week I should be free to do as I please. I have a flat stomach and just a little bit in the love handle area right now. You can see the individual muscles in my quads right now. I think I am going to keep dropping weight until I have a six pack, and then go for another gaining phase to put on some more muscle.

I will update my thread at least one more time with the final pics from the competition I am in, and then perhaps once more when I am totally ripped.

slasky
04-05-2007, 11:10 AM
After this week I should be free to do as I please. I have a flat stomach and just a little bit in the love handle area right now. You can see the individual muscles in my quads right now. I think I am going to keep dropping weight until I have a six pack, and then go for another gaining phase to put on some more muscle.

I will update my thread at least one more time with the final pics from the competition I am in, and then perhaps once more when I am totally ripped.

I already have a six pack. It says labatt's blue on it too.

cordes
04-05-2007, 11:11 AM

I set that one up for you guys, but that was pretty quick.

Orangetona
04-05-2007, 12:02 PM

LOL :thumb:

Dave
04-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Free is good. Eating competition anyone?

1FastCSX289
04-05-2007, 01:58 PM

You do some body building eh? I am into it also. I dont compete or anything and I have my ups and downs, but ive been training for years. I was a pretty good size guy in college. Im bigger now, but in all the wrong ways. I lost a lot of weight about a year ago, but Ive gained most of it back. Im trying to get it into gear again before summer so that I dont cause a flabolanch at SDAC.:thumb:

88_pacifica
04-05-2007, 01:59 PM
I don't care I'll eat anything.

Damn... now that's scary!! I can think of LOTS of things that would never go in MY mouth!! :lol: :nod: :D

supercrackerbox
04-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Damn... now that's scary!! I can think of LOTS of things that would never go in MY mouth!! :lol: :nod: :D

Referring to food items of course . . . Only things I won't eat are beets, hominy, and canned peas. Anything else . . . Bring it.

cordes
04-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Free is good. Eating competition anyone?

Not only do I enjoy bodybuilding, but I also enjoy competitive eating. I helped my roomate train for several competitions that I could not make due to my work schedule at the time. I am good for an easy 6lbs. of food at any given time, and I have eaten multiple 10lb. burritos which were then free of charge. Bring it.

You do some body building eh? I am into it also. I dont compete or anything and I have my ups and downs, but ive been training for years. I was a pretty good size guy in college. Im bigger now, but in all the wrong ways. I lost a lot of weight about a year ago, but Ive gained most of it back. Im trying to get it into gear again before summer so that I dont cause a flabolanch at SDAC.:thumb:

yeah, I always enjoyed lifting in HS, but it was haphazard and really only worked because at that age if you look at a weight for a few seconds you will make gains. I shattered my leg several years ago, and took up lifting to get back to a normal weight. I look pretty sickly at 6'6" and not even 180.

Dave
04-06-2007, 01:13 AM
Not only do I enjoy bodybuilding, but I also enjoy competitive eating. I helped my roomate train for several competitions that I could not make due to my work schedule at the time. I am good for an easy 6lbs. of food at any given time, and I have eaten multiple 10lb. burritos which were then free of charge. Bring it.

Oh it's been brought. :)