PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Lugert
04-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Greetings!

For those who do not know I own a rebuilding shop the specializes in rebuilding Alternators, Starters and Generators.

I have had past deals where I can sell NEW 90 and 120 amp Nippendenso Alternators for a great price. That will be coming around very soon again, so keep your eyes open.

Also, on the side I have a small vinyl business that my wife and I run.
I mainly do race cars, but can do just about anything you can think of.
Here is a picture of one car I did last year!

Also can do banners, the largest one I have done to date is 8 feet x 8 feet!
I will have a picture of that shortly.

So there you have it!

Proud to support the guys that care about the hobby!

-Bryan Lugert
Minnesota

Will Martin
04-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Nice pic! Sike, where is the picture? lol

Lugert
04-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Nice pic! Sike, where is the picture? lol

Thanks, Wait, OK. there it is!

ShelGame
04-01-2007, 09:20 PM
In my sig is a pic of the vinyl Bryan did for my race car...

Lugert
04-01-2007, 09:30 PM
In my sig is a pic of the vinyl Bryan did for my race car...

Thanks Rob! It looks Great!

Now you need one of these for the hood or rear window!
It is 29 Inches Wide and 22 Inches tall.
Or it can be made smaller.

Whorse
04-01-2007, 09:32 PM
That looks great Bryan. The magic question now, is do you have pricing on some generic logos like that, and some common prices for custom with a certain colour?

Lugert
04-01-2007, 09:36 PM
That looks great Bryan. The magic question now, is do you have pricing on some generic logos like that, and some common prices for custom with a certain colour?

That Mopar "M" pictured is only $15.00 shipped.

I also have the version with the word Mopar underneath it. (same price)

Most everything else is case by case.
Just ask Rob how his transaction went, I am pretty sure he would say it was a great deal with grat service.

Thanks again
Bryan

boost geek
04-01-2007, 09:46 PM
Have you ever considered reproducing a complete Shelby Charger decal kit?:eyebrows:

Lugert
04-01-2007, 09:52 PM
Have you ever considered reproducing a complete Shelby Charger decal kit?:eyebrows:

I think Positive Impressions has that market.

I am not here to step on anyone's toes. :)

boost geek
04-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Oh, ok. I was just thinking it would be nice to buy from local forum members.:)

Whorse
04-01-2007, 10:00 PM
What size is that mopar logo?

Lugert
04-01-2007, 10:04 PM
What size is that mopar logo?

boost geek
04-01-2007, 10:13 PM
I just checked the Positive Impressions site, and they dont mention the hood, roof, and hatch pinstripe.
Time to muscle in, baby!:D

Whorse
04-01-2007, 10:29 PM
How much would a winshield decal cost (approx.) that just says "MINIVAN" with the M spelled with the Mopar "M" cost? Full width of the windshield.

If the price is right, I'm very serious about wanting that for my van when I go racing.

Lugert
04-01-2007, 10:32 PM
How much would a winshield decal cost (approx.) that just says "MINIVAN" with the M spelled with the Mopar "M" cost? Full width of the windshield.

If the price is right, I'm very serious about wanting that for my van when I go racing.

PM Sent.

Lugert
04-01-2007, 11:26 PM
Also can do banners, the largest one I have done to date is 8 feet x 8 feet!
I will have a picture of that shortly.

Here is a photo of the banner!
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/medium/Lloyd_banner_Small_.JPG

shelby zed
04-02-2007, 01:12 AM
how about the "intercooled turbo" stickers that go on the hood? or the shelby z ones on the window trim?

BIGBRUDDA
04-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Hey Bryan ! Where ya been? Still runnin the Shadow? I hope it wasn't an "axe bomb" that ran ya away.:eyebrows:

Lugert
04-02-2007, 01:13 PM
Hey Bryan ! Where ya been? Still runnin the Shadow? I hope it wasn't an "axe bomb" that ran ya away.:eyebrows:

Been busy with life in general.

Shadow WILL be back out this year.

Speedeuphoria
04-03-2007, 09:05 AM

Hey I want one like that, but way smaller. Looking for one to go at the top of the windschield maybe ~5" tall. Any idea on price?
Thanks

Lugert
04-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Hey I want one like that, but way smaller. Looking for one to go at the top of the windschield maybe ~5" tall. Any idea on price?
Thanks

PM sent.

supercrackerbox
04-03-2007, 10:15 AM
I think I picked up a starter from you a couple years back. So far it's worked flawlessly. ;) I'm sending you a PM about some alternator work.

TurbododgePirate
04-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Bryan,

Can you do the vinyl that is used over windows and still see out? I am thinking about covering my entire rear window on my shelby charger since I don't want to use louvers and the glass is etched from where the louvers were.

Thanks!

Lugert
04-04-2007, 12:17 PM
Bryan,

Can you do the vinyl that is used over windows and still see out? I am thinking about covering my entire rear window on my shelby charger since I don't want to use louvers and the glass is etched from where the louvers were.

Thanks!

Not at this time.
That requires a printer/cutter.

I could make it, but it would only be one color, typically white.

TurbododgePirate
04-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Not at this time.
That requires a printer/cutter.

I could make it, but it would only be one color, typically white.

I appreciate it anyway.

Lee'sdaytona
04-04-2007, 11:06 PM
How about the original Turbo (in italic) decal for the turbo minivans? They are still avaiable from Mopar, but are probably all dried out by now. If I were to take a piece of computer paper and rub a pencil over the original decal, to transfer the image to the computer paper, and sent that off to you, do you think it could be made?
thanks
Lee

Lugert
04-04-2007, 11:09 PM
How about the original Turbo (in italic) decal for the turbo minivans? They are still avaiable from Mopar, but are probably all dried out by now. If I were to take a piece of computer paper and rub a pencil over the original decal, to transfer the image to the computer paper, and sent that off to you, do you think it could be made?
thanks
Lee

I am sure I can handle that.

I will see if I can locate and original decal to scan.
If you know of one let me know.

Lee'sdaytona
04-04-2007, 11:25 PM
I am sure I can handle that.

I will see if I can locate and original decal to scan.
If you know of one let me know.

I still have them on my van...but that doesn't help as far as scaning goes. I was actually able to get a pretty good "negative" or carbon copy I should say by using my lo-tech way of transferring the image.
-Lee

Lugert
04-05-2007, 12:13 AM
I still have them on my van...but that doesn't help as far as scaning goes. I was actually able to get a pretty good "negative" or carbon copy I should say by using my lo-tech way of transferring the image.
-Lee

Yeah, that would not really work.
It would take hours to clean up the art work.