PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 2nd gen Neon driver's seat

fleckster
03-30-2007, 05:06 PM
I am looking for a nice late-model (later the better probably) Neon driver's seat to use in place of my original viper style seat in my SRT-4. I don't want an airbag equipped seat and I want it to blend into the stock interior. I may purchase both front seats. I haven't yet decided and it would depend on what's available. Anyone seen any nice, affordable, and more comfortable performance (not race) seats?

As you guys may know, the original seats are a bit tight with their non-adjustable side bolster. (Why didn't they use a design like the Daytona Enthusiast seats?!?) Being that I'm a somewhat large fellow (cough, cough), I am afraid that I am going to ruin my original seat as it is already showing signs of wear with only 10,300 miles on it.

So, let's see what kind of seats are out there. Pics would be welcome!!!

20w/ashelby
04-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Interested in a trade and some cash for some 05 seats? LOL

fleckster
04-04-2007, 01:10 PM
I could trade something as I have a bunch of turbo Mopar parts but not my original SRT-4 seats as I want to hang onto them.

20w/ashelby
04-08-2007, 02:18 AM
haha i figured...I want srt seats in my 05 neon. The stock seats are very very un-supportive. Problem is those seats sell for like $500.