PDA

View Full Version : FS: 89 Caravan ES or possible trade

j4278h
01-25-2006, 12:53 AM
1989 Dodge Caravan ES, white with Grey trim and Maroon interior.

Interior- It is in above average condition for the age and year. No tears and maybe a small burn here or there. I don't smoke, that was past owner. Headliner is there, but sagging. All power options works as stated. Has rare rear heat option. Switch is bad, so it in inop right now. Air cond blows cold. Has boost gauge installed in dash. Looks like a factory job and works great. Has Navigator installed in space above radio. It keeps date and time only.(I was bored and had an extra one)

Exterior- White paint is in good shape. No paint peel. Car is from ILL so there are a few rust areas. the worst is in front of the passenger side rear tire. there is also some rusting on the underside lip of the tailgate. Overal the car looks good and is not a "rust bucket"

Engine- It was replaced about 10000 miles ago with a used one. I was told the engine that was put in had 90K on it. I got the car from a board member and have no reason to doubt him. It starts up and runs great, does not smoke and does not overheat. I installed a probe intercooler in it, but never plumbed it in. It is mounted though.

I got it with a bad trans and installed a used one out of another turbo mini. Trans has 120k on it based on other vans odometer. Its my current daily driver and i would trust it anywhere.

Located in Paw Paw, Michigan 49079.

Possible trade for a shelby charger that has been converted to automatic or any nice bodied shelby charger that is stick but needs nothing. Or a v6 5speed car with a preference given to 2 door p bodies. Those are main interests but tell me what you got cause i'm interested in everything.

Asking $1700

j4278h
02-13-2006, 10:52 PM
Come one someone has to have something they want to get rid of? I'm evening thinking about tossing the spray on one of the race cars so i;d definately be willing to take partial trade with that.

Also price dropped to 1450

j4278h
03-01-2006, 12:09 AM
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108602

go to the other site and you can see some pics.
since i like it here better anyone from here can have it for $770 and 50 of that will go to the site and the SMP race car.

j4278h
03-01-2006, 12:11 AM
still willing to trade this for performance parts, like nitrous kit.