PDA

View Full Version : FS: 89 Daytona CS Parts

AMoparGirl
01-24-2006, 10:56 PM
Hi All!
I have 4 full doors for $25 each if you come & get them. They're not perfect, but if you need a complete door, they will do. I think I have 2 for each side, but I'd have to check. They're packed in the shed & the weather here isn't the best at the moment, so I can get pics in a few days if need be. I'll be moving soon & really don't want to haul them with me due to their size, if I can help it.
I also have other parts too if you need anything else from an 89 Daytona CS. The car was red w/gray interior.
All parts are located in the Harrisburg area.

zshadow
01-25-2006, 10:06 PM
did the 89 cs come with the groundfx kit? aka the nose lip thing, rear bumper lip thing, and sideskirts?

if thats the case and you do have em would you be willing to sell them?

let me know

~Kevin

AMoparGirl
01-25-2006, 10:48 PM
No, the CS was basically a stripped package. The car pictured above is my Shelby.

zshadow
01-26-2006, 11:09 AM
aw damn! i was hopin it had the gfx, oh well!

if you come across any or want to sell any let me know!

thanks

~Kevin

afsautoworx
01-26-2006, 12:19 PM
hey holly nice car! are any of these doors the t-top style

AMoparGirl
01-26-2006, 11:39 PM
hey holly nice car! are any of these doors the t-top style
Thanx! No, sorry, they're all regular doors.

Lee'sdaytona
02-22-2006, 02:54 PM
do you have the K frame and control arms from it??
-Lee

Subliminal
02-22-2006, 02:56 PM
How about the clutch cable and strut bracket? Are they there/any good?

Thanks!

damon

AMoparGirl
02-26-2006, 11:30 AM
do you have the K frame and control arms from it??
-Lee
Hmm....for some reason, I'm not getting notification that you guys are posting. But I already replied to Lee privately. Sorry bud.

AMoparGirl
02-26-2006, 11:30 AM
How about the clutch cable and strut bracket? Are they there/any good?

Thanks!

damon
I'll have to check.

89ShelbyGuy
02-26-2006, 11:56 AM
How about the speaker grills? You said the interior is gray? Also how about the little push in circles used to cover up the holes that attach the arm handle to the door?

LMK
Thanks!!!

Tom

boostedblue
07-18-2006, 10:33 AM
[QUOTE=AMoparGirl]Hi All!
I have 4 full doors for $25 each if you come & get them. They're not perfect, but if you need a complete door, they will do. I think I have 2 for each side, but I'd have to check. They're packed in the shed & the weather here isn't the best at the moment, so I can get pics in a few days if need be. I'll be moving soon & really don't want to haul them with me due to their size, if I can help it.
Hi, MOPAR GIRL, just want to say been a MOPAR BOY for a LONG time and had aand am having more fun each and every dau, bb:D :D :D :eyebrows: :lol: :evil: :evil: