PDA

View Full Version : Tell me how many 1986 Chrysler Lebaron Woody Convertibles are out there

lebaron
03-25-2007, 11:07 PM
Looking for information. Who knows? Numbers made, any left? Collectibles? What?

Whorse
03-25-2007, 11:34 PM
Furthermore, I would like to know how many were used in Seinfeld episodes. I love woody lebarons!

Turbodave
03-26-2007, 02:39 PM
Welcome to the site, I'm not sure how many were made, but in the past Chrysler customer service has been helpful with getting me production data. You may want to try giving them a call. I don't know their number off the top of my head, but it should be on the web somewhere if you search for it.

I moved this thread out of the for sale section and into the original turbo dodge section. I think it will get the proper exposure here.

lebaron
03-31-2007, 07:10 AM
Thanks for doing that Dave. I am new to these sites and not an experienced user/communicator/thread poster etc. the 1986 Woody lebaron was my dad's car. Will have shipped to me by end of June this year. Will be garaged mostly, looked at, examined for body wear, detailed a bit, and whatever. Don't plan on changing anything much. Will show at Northern Mopars in September hopefully. Has all original everything pretty much. Two owners. He got it in 1989 I think. Rumor has it, I think he started the rumor: that only 10,000 were built. Who knows of a legitimate way to check the vin number without spending a fortune?