PDA

View Full Version : OBX at Turbos Unleashed

jeff1234
03-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Guys, I just bought my OBX from Chris at T/U. He is handling them now and for a great price. Check out his website. I bought the 420A model. I bought from Chris because I would rather get one of these things from someone who is is connected with us, someone you can trust because he has a responsibility to his customer base. He is also installing new belleville washers for me. He has a Chrysler drivetrain mechanic doing the installation of these washers. This adds confidence and value to my purchase. Chris is great to deal with, great communications and follow through, I highly recommend him!
jeff1234

2.216VTurbo
03-23-2007, 11:22 PM
Guys, I just bought my OBX from Chris at T/U. He is handling them now and for a great price. Check out his website. I bought the 420A model. I bought from Chris because I would rather get one of these things from someone who is is connected with us, someone you can trust because he has a responsibility to his customer base. He is also installing new belleville washers for me. He has a Chrysler drivetrain mechanic doing the installation of these washers. This adds confidence and value to my purchase. Chris is great to deal with, great communications and follow through, I highly recommend him!
jeff1234

That intro price includes the upgrade to the better Belville washers?? And proper torquing of the bolts? That is a great deal:thumb:

turbovanmanČ
03-24-2007, 12:14 AM
I didn't see spacers, I wonder if he's doing those??????

jeff1234
03-24-2007, 05:35 PM
TVM, I talked to him today, he said he's got a machinist working on it. Jeff1234