PDA

View Full Version : WTB- A-413 In known good condition

TurboOmni08
03-22-2007, 09:16 PM
All,
My minivan is in need of a transmission...no more time or money needs to be spent on the POS that is in it.

Requirements-
1. Later model year A-413 from a turbo car or van, say 89+ I need the model number off the side.
2. Must be in good working order.
3. Known mileage. I will consider unknown transmissions, but I would really like to know actual miles or "miles on the rebuild" if applicable.
4. Known time sitting or in storage, I don't want one that "worked 5 years ago!"
5. Must be on east coast or not too much of a drive from Virginia.

Pluses-
1. Mods- Nothing crazy, no manual valve bodies...but a good shift kit or removed accumulator would be seen as a plus.
2. Rebuild with ATF+4 in use
3. Good torque convertor included
4. Actually from a turbo Minivan

I have an A-520 from an ES Daytona I would consider in a trade. I also have several very good condition mitsubishi turbos and ECU cores that I could involve in a trade. If you have a tranny and need any item in trade (I have tons of other stuff) please post here or PM me. I am looking for a solid transmission here that will serve me well for some time into the future.

turbovanmanČ
03-22-2007, 09:39 PM
If you can't find one, I have a good one out of a minivan, i would say around 60,000 km's on it or less. $150 plus shipping. No, its not out of my van, lol!

TurboOmni08
03-22-2007, 10:46 PM
Shipping would be hell on that Simon. But thanks for posting. There is really no difference between late car transmission and Van transmissions I don't think

turbovanmanČ
03-23-2007, 01:02 AM
Shipping would be hell on that Simon. But thanks for posting. There is really no difference between late car transmission and Van transmissions I don't think

Turbo cars, vans, all the same.

I can check on shipping if you want, it shouldn't be that bad.

TurboOmni08
03-23-2007, 11:46 PM
Bumpity bump bump BUMP!

TopDollar69
03-24-2007, 09:47 AM
I have a freshly rebuilt unit from my wifes 89 Lebaron GTC. It had 90k miles on it, but I had it rebuilt anyways. It has a new diff pin and retainer clips. It has the dodge garage style shift kit done to it. The rebuild shop was taking forever (5 months ) so I ended up swapping the car over to a 5 spd just to get it going. The parts and labor were $250 since the guy that rebuilt it is a friend of mine. I would be willing to sell it for that. It will come with the original torque converter. I can probably ship it for a reasonable amount of money through my work. Let me know.

Thanks,

Ben Huebner

DC Turismo
03-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Hey!

I have an a-413 tranny that I just pulled out of a minivan on January 1. It's been sitting in my garage since. Seemed to shift fine when I drove it from the previous owner's house to my garage where I stripped it that day. I'm 30 minutes south of Pittsburgh. No mods are done to it, but it came from a 1990 Turbo Caravan. I'll try and locate the model number for you today if you'd like. Here is a pic. of it:

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/679/medium/Auto_Tranny.JPG

It's dirty, but that's only due to the valve cover gasket being bad and this thing pouring oil out of the driver's side cam seal lol... $125 plus either shipping or you come up here and pick it up if you'd like. I believe it had somewhere around 150,000 we'll say, just to be safe on the high side of things. I just put the motor from this van into my Daytona and the thing runs exceptionally nice! This tranny should run just as great!

TopDollar69
03-24-2007, 10:44 AM
Here is a pic of the one I have. Im pretty sure that I could ship it for around $50.
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/medium/kx250.jpg