PDA

View Full Version : tonights action.. shelby z . cutlass

4cfed
03-20-2007, 01:12 AM
so i had the Z out tonight for some cruising, boost @12 psi
and this girl has a 78-79 cutlass out, dual exhaust big cam headers stall shift kit blah blah blah... she was reving the piss out of it floating valves and wanted to race my buddys truck (full size 4x4 chevy on 33s).. they said he was a----- cuz he wouldnt race the cutlass...
I said f*** it ill run the cutlass!!!
dunno for sure what was all done to the cutlass but it sounded health..
daytona mods = grainger boost conteroler at 12 psi noi cat stock piping and awanna be flowmaster full interior two ppl in it

We line up out in the country and like 5 other cars followed..

we go on 3 beeps i beeped, we launched dead even he spun i spun all the way threw 1st even feathering it

i was pulling on him and pullin HARD!! i let off at 90 and have 5-6 cars on him.....

we turn around and i offer him 1.5 cars and the hit which he excepts... we launch he hookes up i spin again, i let off at 55 cuz he was a car ahead of me and i wasnt catching him (intercooler was heat soaked)
and his buddy passed me in a newer eclipse gt after i let off...
We stop at agas station so i could get gas and the excuses started to fly!! ohh its a 1 wheel wonder, oh my dad has it tuned down to 200 hp for my sister.. but it makes 400 hp blah blah blah!!
FACE it F***er you lost to as f***ing 8v sohc 4 banger with $20 in mods!!

and the guy with the eclipse got ----y and my g/f blasted him in the face, he told me to control my woman... i dont think so i lost a toothj form her punchin me before not gonna do that again!!
he says she hits him once more he is beatin mine and harrys ---!! aaaa no you wont buddy!!... aboutt hat time it was for me to go home cuz i cant be fighting again
the guy with the eclipse goes dont be mad cuz your boyfriends car is slow...... ok its slow but yet i beat your buddys hillybilly --- cutlass haaa yeah ok.... this is gonna be fun once the +20s 3 bar exhaust and cal are on the car

TurboII
03-20-2007, 08:49 PM
i hate people like that good kill man

Vigo
03-20-2007, 08:50 PM
haha, so close to stock its not funny and still owned em.

i had a similar thing happen to me when a bigass ealry 80s pontiac tried to race me, it was a goofy machine and he thought he could take my 3.3 dynasty.. well he didnt give up until i seriously had him almost out of sight (about 110-120 at the end) and when i let off he did a flyby at 105 or whatever it topped out, but right after he passed me the whole car lurched and started pouring white smoke, headed for the shoulder... i think he threw a rod through the side honestly.. all to race a stockish dynasty and lose.. oops.

good kill. but just posting a link is kinda annoying, why not copy-paste your other post into here?

BARRON
03-27-2007, 07:00 PM
haha!!.. and all this causes a fight? StRaNgE.

deuce dodge
03-30-2007, 07:44 AM
congrats on the kill.......sweet........and your girl friend sounds way cool......

can ya post a picture of you.with tooth missing.......lol now that would rock .

have a great summer

deuce