View Full Version : Where to get a rebuild kit for a Shurflo?

David Bohrer
03-19-2007, 06:51 PM
I need to get an o ring for the pressure switch plunger thingee. The unit i bought on neons.org is leaking from this area. I mean the large o ring not the small one. Anyone got any ideas? I did check Shurflo's site but, they only show pressure switch assembly and not any service parts for the plunger area.


DAve B

David Bohrer
03-22-2007, 09:57 AM

I made the gasket myself since no parts are avialable...