PDA

View Full Version : Easier Management for Gallery?

DC Turismo
03-19-2007, 12:28 AM
Just curious as if any revisions can be made to the gallery in the future, such as being able to move pictures already uploaded into albums previously created, rather than deleting the picture and re-uploading it into that album. Drag and drop possible with this style of software or no?

Also, can a quick edit button/link be added to delete pictures instead of clicking edit photo, then delete?

Thanks for giving these minor grumbles a thought. I just realized how time consuming it was to edit my gallery when a lot of stuff built up in there.

Frank
03-19-2007, 06:17 AM
There isnt a move/delete link for you?

87glhs232
03-19-2007, 08:38 AM
I've looked all over for a move feature, but never found it. If we go into the editor we can delete pics.

Murphy
03-19-2007, 10:06 AM
you can only delete pictures one at a time when you try click to edit them. there is no option to move pictures

DC Turismo
03-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Exctly right. I did not see a move button or link, period, but the delete function is under 'Edit Photo'.

What would be nice is to be able to check mark multiple pictures and proceed to do those types of functions to all of them at once.

87glhs232
03-19-2007, 09:59 PM
What would be nice is to be able to check mark multiple pictures and proceed to do those types of functions to all of them at once.

Agreed.

fleckster
03-24-2007, 06:22 PM
There is a move feature if you go into the edit area, Frank, but I think it is an Admin only option (the edit area under Admin options). From there you move it using "Change Catagory." I wonder if there is a way to get it so members could do the same but only in their personal folders.

Frank
03-24-2007, 08:27 PM
Working on editing the code ;)

DC Turismo
08-06-2007, 12:43 AM
BTW, thanks for fixing up the gallery so you can sort your photos in your album and also pick the thumbnail to represent each album! It's very easy to do and I, as well as everyone who uses their gallery truly appreciate it! Thanks Frank!

I was wondering though if you could put the link back in place to visit a user's albums where you click on the user's name and it brings up the profile about last comment posted and last photo uploaded? It used to be there?