PDA

View Full Version : WTB ASAP: 1990 Daytona VNT Radiator & Fan

DC Turismo
03-17-2007, 05:42 PM
I just finished swapping a newly done up engine into my Daytona and went ahead and IC'd the beast while I was at it. Unfortunately, the radiator part of the 1990-specific rad/IC combo I have for my car is not in the best of shape and appears to be on its last leg.

I REALLY want to keep the car IC'd, and in order to do so, I need a 1990 VNT Daytona radiator that is in good, or better yet, GREAT shape!

In addition, the combo I bought did not come with a fan unfortunately. I have an L-body fan fabbed up in there right now, but would like to get the 1990 VNT specific fan as well.

If I can't find these, then I am going to have no choice but to take the un-IC out, and that will sadden me. :o

Please let me know if you have these items. :nod: :nod:

tryingbe
03-17-2007, 11:21 PM
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132274

There is some good info there.

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131984

Maybe that one still have it, maybe not.

DC Turismo
03-18-2007, 01:37 AM
Thank you, that first thread proved to have some good contact info!

What was the purpose of the second link though?

tryingbe
03-18-2007, 03:59 AM
Opps, meant to copy and paste this.

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132485

Lotashelbys
03-18-2007, 04:23 AM
Im pretty sure I have a VNT fan. Also did you try Rick D for the NOS radiators. I know he had 10 of them a few months ago......

P.S. If you dont want to pay the new price I think I have a low milage VNT radiator as well. You still looking foe 90-91 black leather door panels? I have a near mint set but it will cost you......

DC Turismo
03-18-2007, 09:18 AM
Thanks TB! I wrote to them as well.

Jax, after seeing the thread about Rick over at TD.com, I wrote him last night. Hopefully he still has one, if not two so my brother can get in on one too.

Please let me know if you do have the fan or not. It would be much better than the L-body one that I have stuffed in there now! lol...

Please send me some pics. of the door panels, and I may be persuaded. You can also send pics. of the fan if you'd like.

lofinkw@hotmail.com

Thanks for the assistance guys! This is VERY helpful.

DC Turismo
03-18-2007, 09:55 PM
I'm getting set up with a radiator ;) , now I just need the fan. Jackson?

Lotashelbys
03-19-2007, 12:55 AM
Stand by,got to get ahold of my buddy that scrapped one of my old VNTs. He said he saved the rad/IC assembly:thumb:
If that falls thru I got one more good one left that I was gonna keep but I can be persuaded:D

Did you get a radiator from Rick? He said you got ahold of him when I talked to him eariler.

DC Turismo
03-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Yep, I emailed him back and he said he has one for me! Thanks for the suggestion to go through him :)

I'll be awaiting word from you in regards to the fan! :D

DC Turismo
03-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Got my radiator lined up, paid for, and hopefully on the way today!

So here's a bump for a VNT fan :)