PDA

View Full Version : SDAC Minnesota Thread

layapatch
01-23-2006, 03:33 PM
MNSDAC will have a meeting on the 2nd saturday of every month at 1:00 in the afternoon and the place will be at Bennigan's in Coon Rapids

Bennigan's 3590 River Rapids Dr NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55448 - 4100
(763) 427-1888

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3590+River+Rapids+Dr.%2C+Coon+Rapids%2C+MN% 2C+&hl=en

So Feburary 11th will be the first meeting in 2006 at Bennigan's in Coon Rapids at 1:00 pm

Here is another event I was thinking we could attend together...

April 1 - 2, 2006
50th Annual GSTA Rod & Custom Spectacular
See some of the areas finest Rods, Customs, Street Machines & Motorcycles. Minnesota State Fair Coliseum

For more information on becoming a MNSDAC member contact me at info@layapatch.com

Thanks
Jim

87 Shelby Lancer #800 t2/555
88 Daytona turbo Z t2/555 (for sale soon)
88 Lebaron Convertable t1/auto
President of MNSDAC
Member of SDAC

layapatch
03-07-2006, 03:47 PM
So March 11th will be this month's meeting date at Bennigan's in Coon Rapids at 1:00 pm. We will be torwards the back again since that's were the big tables are. If you could email me and let me know if you're coming or not that would be great or even answer here.

Next meeting in April will be at same location on the 8th.

This month's meeting Todd Nelson will be bringing some heads with to show us some do's and don'ts for porting heads and some areas to look at where these head's usually fail. So if you want to learn about head porting this is the guy to talk to!

As a bonus for being a member of MNSDAC I will offer my dealer discount from a local Dodge/Ford dealership. I get 20% off on most parts, so by joining MNSDAC you could pay for your membership by all the money you save.

MNSDAC members only, please send me a current list of parts that you have for sale or need, I will email this list to my current contacts and hopefully you can sell some parts or accuire new ones, plus we can save on some shipping by bringing parts to the meeting.

This month I'll also be bringing some misc parts that I have, lighted sunvisors, daytona/lebaron parts just a bunch of misc stuff, pick though what you want and take it, sorry I won't be bringing any Shelby valve covers or turbo's!

Thanks to all!
Jim
info@layapatch.com

layapatch
04-07-2006, 07:53 AM
So April 8th will be this month's meeting date at Bennigan's in Coon Rapids at 1:00 pm. We will be torwards the back again since that's were the big tables are. If you could email me and let me know if you're coming or not that would be great or even answer here.

As a bonus for being a member of MNSDAC I will offer my dealer discount from a local Dodge/Ford dealership. I get 20% off on most parts, so by joining MNSDAC you could pay for your membership by all the money you save.

MNSDAC members only, please send me a current list of parts that you have for sale or need, I will email this list to my current contacts and hopefully you can sell some parts or accuire new ones, plus we can save on some shipping by bringing parts to the meeting.

Thanks to all!
Jim
info@layapatch.com