PDA

View Full Version : 89 Caravan ES 2.5 TI auto parts for sale

midohiomoparsource
01-23-2006, 03:00 PM
It is complete minus only back and middle seats.
Black/silver with grey cloth. Full power, windows, locks, mirrors, seat, rear wiper/defrost, power rear vent windows, overhead console, infinity, tach, tinted windows etc etc.
Van is rough. The inside is filthy and headliner is torn off as well as material on console torn off, steering column is broken but you can use pliers to start it. Plain steel rims. Rear hatch wont stay shut and is rusted thru behind license plate, sliding door off track, windows held up, won't move, mirrors and locks wont move (I know the wires going inside drivers door are broken, this is probably the problem).
Bacically the van is parts or a project. It does run and drive. I drove it about 1 mile and that is it, ran out of gas lol.
Trans shifted fine, motor is nothing special, has wrist pin noise but no smoke or major noises, turbo seems to work, again, no smoke.

It does have the complete ground fx kit on it, front bumper cover torn slightly, easy fix.
The rear vent windows have some kind of stripe kit on it in flat black that looks very nice.
Rust around passenger wheel well, but minimum.

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING OFF THIS VAN, DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IT IS, ANYTHING AT ALL, let me know before Sunday. I am going next Sunday or Monday to part it out and haul it off.
If you want the whole van, bring $500.00 CASH and you can have it.
There is a title, but it will need to be discussed as it has a small issue, van is legit and not stollen, so no wrong ideas. The previous owner signed it and never put it in his name, so it would have to go back to him and have him put it in his name and then sign it over to buyer.
I will not hold the whole van unless money is paid. Basically, if someone wants a part, and they pay, it will be sold. If second person wants van, and parts are sold already, they buy it without those parts.

I was going to fix it and make it a parts hauler, but I got a 96 Caravan instead that is nicer, so the ES is leaving.

WILL BE GONE A WEEK FROM TODAY!!

Van is located near Kenton Ohio 43326.

Matt

Tony Lane
01-23-2006, 03:14 PM
I might need the 1 piece intake with TB, Rail, Injectors, the whole 9 yards. I've already purchased one for $55 but the dude hasn't confirmed payment yet and I might be getting screwed on this deal. Let me know.

Tony

midohiomoparsource
01-23-2006, 04:15 PM
I have a couple of intakes laying around, let me know what happens with your deal and we can make something happen.

Matt

turbovanmanČ
01-24-2006, 10:58 PM
Does it have the traveller?

Dodge Aries K
01-25-2006, 03:20 AM
Do the rear 1/4 window power things work? If so, I'd like the whole mess of assembly and motor in hopes of adapting it to my Shadow ES.

midohiomoparsource
01-25-2006, 04:44 PM
Simon, check other sites post.

DodgeariesK: the one side opens fine, the other didnt move, but that could be in the switch, or the motor. Would you want the switches out of the overhead console as well?

Matt

The S is Silent
01-25-2006, 04:47 PM
Center console? I need the small plastic latch piece inside the upper compartment door. It's a small piece, and is held in place by two little springs.

turbovanmanČ
01-25-2006, 05:34 PM
^^^^^If he doesn't, I do.

midohiomoparsource
01-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Matt:I know it wont stay shut, and it is very hard to move it, so I would say what you need is junk. If Simon has it, I would get it from him cause I can't say for sure if this one is any good.

Matt

BIG PSI
01-26-2006, 12:23 AM
I would be real interested in the K-Frame. Let me know how much if I come get it. Where is Kenton, Ohio ??? Is it close to Columbus ??

Thanks
Chuck

midohiomoparsource
01-26-2006, 05:03 AM
Kenton is just south of Findlay, and east of Lima about 30 minutes each. 1.5 hours or so north west of Columbus.

Matt

Dodge Aries K
01-26-2006, 05:56 PM
I don't need the window switches, just the motors (and linkage) if they both work. Could you apply some power direct to the non-workin side to see if it moves? I still need those wheel caps too buddy.

midohiomoparsource
01-26-2006, 08:30 PM
I will try to get it to work.
I sent a pm via td.com about the wheel caps.

Matt

BIG PSI
01-26-2006, 09:16 PM
I would be real interested in the K-Frame. Let me know how much if I come get it. Where is Kenton, Ohio ??? Is it close to Columbus ??

Thanks
Chuck

Matt,

Do you have the K-Frame and if so how much for it ???

Chuck

turbovanmanČ
01-26-2006, 09:20 PM
If he doesn't, I do, $50 plus shipping. I gave Dave the quote on the other stuff already, :thumb:

The S is Silent
01-26-2006, 09:21 PM
Simon...how much for the little plastic piece?

turbovanmanČ
01-26-2006, 09:22 PM
Simon...how much for the little plastic piece?

$10 shipped. Its probably $5 to ship it, doh!

The S is Silent
01-26-2006, 09:28 PM
$10 shipped. Its probably $5 to ship it, doh!

For that little 3 inch piece? You could just put it in an envelope between two pieces of cardboard and put two stamps on it. I don't need a box or anything.

I just need the latch mechanism from inside it. The plastic panel with the cupholders will pop out if you remove the screws. it's a rectangular piece with a tab on either end of it that the springs slide onto.

turbovanmanČ
01-26-2006, 09:29 PM
For that little 3 inch piece? You could just put it in an envelope between two pieces of cardboard and put two stamps on it. I don't need a box or anything.

I just need the latch mechanism from inside it. The plastic panel with the cupholders will pop out if you remove the screws. it's a rectangular piece with a tab on either end of it that the springs slide onto.

I can try the envelope thing, I will see how it goes. If that works, you can have it.

midohiomoparsource
01-26-2006, 10:34 PM
Chuck: PM sent

BIG PSI
01-26-2006, 11:03 PM
If he doesn't, I do, $50 plus shipping. I gave Dave the quote on the other stuff already, :thumb:

Simone,

I appreciate your offer on the k-frame but it would cost $100.00 to ship it.
So on that offer I will pass. Sorry.

But I would like to know what fuel injectors are you running in your MINI ??

Chuck

turbovanmanČ
01-26-2006, 11:13 PM
Simone,

I appreciate your offer on the k-frame but it would cost $100.00 to ship it.
So on that offer I will pass. Sorry.

But I would like to know what fuel injectors are you running in your MINI ??

Chuck

No problem. I doubt it would be that much but you never know.

I am running a 255 fuel pump, AFPR, +40's and a TU 3 bar cal. :nod:

BIG PSI
01-27-2006, 07:20 PM
No problem. I doubt it would be that much but you never know.

I am running a 255 fuel pump, AFPR, +40's and a TU 3 bar cal. :nod:

Are you running a T1 Intake or a two piece T2 ???

:confused: