PDA

View Full Version : Knowledge Center Revision!

Frank
03-15-2007, 06:47 PM
Turbo Mopar Knowledge Center
A face lift for flexibility and efficiency!

Well the new age of the how the internet lets us TM users archive the things most dear to us, is upon us! With this, I have been hard at work releasing the new Turbo Mopar Knowledge Center (http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/knowledge.php)!

With this new format, all users can create articles for us to use much like doing a Word/Frontpage document!!!! Once submitted, I go thru and approve articles, correct any formating issues, and then send it off to be public. You can easily insert images by first uploading them into the new category under TM Gallery.

If you are unsure of writing an article, you can still create threads in the following forum to have discussions or ask for opinions. http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82

We look forward to expanding this collection to serve you!

Frank
03-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Repost to here for any opinions or comments. Enjoy!

Directconnection
03-15-2007, 08:35 PM
Now THAT looks cool!

Frank
03-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Thanks! What happened to your IM?

Directconnection
03-15-2007, 08:53 PM
My IM? I haven't had aol IM in 2 years.... or does IM stand for something else?

PM me.

ShelGame
03-16-2007, 02:38 PM
You know, there's a ton of threads in the fabrication section that should be converted over to the knowledge center format....

vxvxAndrewxvxv
03-17-2007, 12:20 AM
Holestly I find it harder to read/navigate through the new format. The older one was much much easier on the eyes as well IMO.

Frank
03-17-2007, 08:07 AM
What part do you find not easy? I am willing to make some changes on this style, but I need to keep this style so people can add to it themselves.

Just out of curiousity, what style does it show you have? TM Version 3.0?

Frank

Frank
03-17-2007, 08:12 AM
Ops!!!!! I just realized that I didnt delete the old style and remove it from the board default setting.

Try looking at it now with the new styles only being available.

Frank

vxvxAndrewxvxv
03-17-2007, 12:59 PM
Whoa!, now that I like! Thanks Frank! (I don't know what was up with it, it was like blowing a headgasket bad)

To bad I didn't wait to submit mine, they'de be under my name, lol!

In all honesty tho, I have some more i'm working on. Thanks for fixing the thing frank, its much better.

Murphy
03-19-2007, 10:09 AM
looks great!

just to let you know, the chromo bearing plate install in in the general section