PDA

View Full Version : New kid on the block

mpgmike
03-15-2007, 06:20 PM
Chris and I have been working out some details where I can offer that which I do well to the Turbo Mopar community through Turbos Unleashed. Currently there are the ported stock exhaust manifolds, and soon will be ported stock intakes; both 1- and 2-piece.

There are some other really exciting projects we are nailing down details on that we know you are going to appreciate. I'm honored to be associated with such a quality organization as Turbos Unleashed and am here by Chris' side (not literally, I still live in PA) to better serve your boosted needs.

Mike-TU

Turbodave
03-15-2007, 06:35 PM
Cool news Mike, can't wait to see what all you guys cook up.

turbovanmanČ
03-15-2007, 07:05 PM
Thats great Mike, I saw the Mike-TU earlier and thought you might be working there but NAH, lol!

mcsvt
03-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Good stuff Mike! :thumb:

Chris W
03-15-2007, 07:26 PM
Darn it Mike, you stole my thunder!:p

TU has been pleased with the quality of Mike's porting work since we started doing business with him last year. We have been mostly impressed with his broad knowledge and expertise not just in the T-D world, but, in the entire automotive industry as well. Mike's honesty and integrity about the capability of his products were key selling points that TU required in order for us to partner up with him. We're glad to have him on board. As Mike already mentioned, we will have many new products and services available in the near future. Be sure to stop by the Turbos Unleashed booth this year at SDAC and Carlisle so Mike can introduce himself and so you can check out some of the new products we are bringing to the Turbo-Mopar Community.

:welcome: ABOARD MIKE!

Chris-TU

mpgmike
03-15-2007, 08:10 PM
I will be splitting my Carlisle time between TU and Allpar (I write front page articles for them). I might have to have established times when I'm committed to one or the other. Our local Susquehanna Valley Turbo Dodge (www.sv-td.com) car club has a little gathering there as well. Gosh will I be busy!

Mike-TU

JDAWG
03-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Good to see Mike! Cant wait for the new secret stuff comes out to the public!

firebaron90
03-16-2007, 12:35 AM
Great to hear mike. I can attest to mike's quality work!

Joe