PDA

View Full Version : Silicone Hoses

Murphy
03-14-2007, 08:51 PM
I noticed you have added some silicone elbows to your site and was wondering if you were planning on offering them in more styles. I would like to see elbows/reducers made to fit the stock turbo and TB. Some 2.5" ones elbows/couplers would be nice for people with 2.5" IC's

Once my daytona is running again, I plan on upgrading my IC and I would rather get the parts i need from you

Chris W
03-15-2007, 12:08 AM
I noticed you have added some silicone elbows to your site and was wondering if you were planning on offering them in more styles. I would like to see elbows/reducers made to fit the stock turbo and TB. Some 2.5" ones elbows/couplers would be nice for people with 2.5" IC's

Once my daytona is running again, I plan on upgrading my IC and I would rather get the parts i need from you

Hi Robert,

We pretty much offer the full line of Silicone hoses now including reducers, elbows, hump hoses, etc. We just haven't had enough time to take all those pics and add them to our site yet. We might just add them without the photos for now so customers can order them. PM me with your needs and I will add them first.

Thanks for asking!

Chris-TU

cordes
03-15-2007, 12:26 AM
Those looked like some good prices too Chris. Are those the ones with the fiber type reinforcing in them?

Murphy
03-15-2007, 12:34 AM
i'll let ya know when i get closer to the IC install, until then im preparing a shopping list so I can order everything at once