PDA

View Full Version : Slow Civic

dwh4784
03-14-2007, 11:24 AM
I rarely drive my New Yorker these days and when I do I NEVER get races but yesterday I had a really fun one. I was leaving work and took off kinda fast and this guy in a civic hatch coming from a cross street saw me and chased after. We both turned out onto the main road together and he went flying up ahead, but we both got caught at the light. I saw it was a DX when he was in front of me so I was ready for a laugher. When I pulled up he kept staring at me and creeping up, he almost launched when the cross traffic stopped but there was oncomming traffic turning so we still had the red. By the time the light turned green I was sitting at 10psi and it was over halfway through the intersection. The glimpse of his face I caught out of the window on the way by was priceless. He wouldn't pull up even with me after that either. :lol:

tryingbe
03-14-2007, 12:11 PM
In your new yorker?

shelby zed
03-14-2007, 12:42 PM
hahaha i raced some dude in a saturn in my 79 new yorker with a 360 and whooped his ---

dwh4784
03-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Yeah that was in the New Yorker. It launches like hell so it's great from a stoplight, I shut it down at 50ish and the Civic was way back there.

Boostedpimp
03-14-2007, 08:42 PM
awesome kill man :thumb:

Vigo
03-14-2007, 10:14 PM
making me look forward to getting my 85 new yorker going.. hopefully this weekend!

blk86trbo
03-17-2007, 08:38 PM
I rarely drive my New Yorker these days and when I do I NEVER get races but yesterday I had a really fun one. I was leaving work and took off kinda fast and this guy in a civic hatch coming from a cross street saw me and chased after. We both turned out onto the main road together and he went flying up ahead, but we both got caught at the light. I saw it was a DX when he was in front of me so I was ready for a laugher. When I pulled up he kept staring at me and creeping up, he almost launched when the cross traffic stopped but there was oncomming traffic turning so we still had the red. By the time the light turned green I was sitting at 10psi and it was over halfway through the intersection. The glimpse of his face I caught out of the window on the way by was priceless. He wouldn't pull up even with me after that either. :lol:

ha ha ha...is that him in your avatar?