PDA

View Full Version : Ohio swap meets

midohiomoparsource
01-23-2006, 08:09 AM
Bowling Green has a decent little swap meet on Feb 5th. Not really for us TD guys, but not all of us are just fans of them. Some of you have other cars. I will be there with my dad, he gets a booth.
If you go, let me know so I can look for you.

Ohio State Fairgrounds, Columbus Ohio Feb. 25th. This is an all Mopar swap meet and I plan on attending it as a looker.
If someone local wants to go half with me (would be $35.00) and a space is available, I have enough stuff to take to setup if they have a truck that will haul it. They would get to setup stuff as well of course.

Matt

Mike_Shepard
01-23-2006, 03:43 PM
You'll have to let me know what booth your at I'll be comming to it since I live down the road from the fairgrounds

jaysshelby
01-24-2006, 11:12 PM
The Buckeye Chapter will be planning a Club swap meet for a saturday in March if interested. so Matt you need to take a saturday off for this.

midohiomoparsource
01-26-2006, 05:08 PM
Mike, I don't know what booth he has. My dad got the spot and I will be taking some small junk to try to get it out of my way here at the house. It is his spot, but hey, what are kids for lol.
You will see me, I will be in a blue jacket with MidOhioMoparSource on the front, or a blue t-shirt with same on the back.

Jason, I plan on it, just need as much notice as possible so I can get it off.
You know how much stuff I bring, wonder how much the Hunda will haul LOL. Hey, the back seat lays down at least!

Also, I am going to look into somethings around here, the town I live in has a very nice building and park and I am going to try to find out how much it is to rent and see if there would be any interest in having one here for ALL clubs to come to from SDAC. Doubt it will happen due to lack of interest, but gonna at least look into it.

Matt