PDA

View Full Version : T3 shirts ???

D1A8J
03-12-2007, 01:10 PM
would anybody be interested in buying T3 shirts using the logos below ???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/D1A5J/rt2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/D1A5J/rt.jpg

shirt colors are gonna be white, black, and gray

shirt sizes are s, m, l, xl, and xxl

heres what they are gonna look like ...
(r/t logo on front, big logo on back)

FRONT
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/D1A5J/rtfrontshirt-1.jpg

BACK
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/D1A5J/rtbackshirt.jpg

(pictures are rough, but good enough to get a basic idea)

let me know,
- Dave

D1A8J
03-13-2007, 11:49 AM
i guess all the t3 ppl are on the other site ...

Frank
03-13-2007, 11:55 AM
Give it some time. ;)

devlish
03-13-2007, 02:31 PM
did you get that decal from Cindy @ FWD?? if so, I made it!!

so if you guys do the shirts, email me... i can provide you with the file for them so you don't have to pay someone to recreate that.

that's all, carry on.
~Kurt

D1A8J
03-13-2007, 03:22 PM
i found it on the computer !!!

i saw it and said to myself, "hell yeah !!!"

i was just gonna buy the shirts in bulk, but it doesnt look like i have enough interest (i wanted to get let 200 shirts)

so now im just waiting to see who wants shirts and its gonna be a once and done limited print.

ill pm u my addy, that would be awesome to get the file !!!

thanks kurt,
- Dave

devlish
03-13-2007, 03:48 PM
replied to your PM

D1A8J
03-13-2007, 08:12 PM
pm'd yah back !!!

- Dave

Blue Iroc R/T
03-14-2007, 12:19 PM
:bump2: Come on, lets get some shirt orders in to Dave. I want some new shirts and you can't get any Iroc R/T or Spirit R/T shirts at most shirt shops. :thumb:

D1A8J
03-14-2007, 02:26 PM
thanks for the bump ralph, i wanna see these shirts get made !!!

right know there are only 16 shirts wanted (8 people interested)

pm me if your interested in one of these T3 SHIRTS !!!!!!

- Dave

Frank
03-14-2007, 02:31 PM
Talk to Mark Shoaf, his screen name is show-off. He helps to do all of our t-shirts here.

Frank

D1A8J
03-14-2007, 03:01 PM
sounds good frank !!!

i'll pm him

- Dave

D1A8J
03-18-2007, 10:15 PM
shirts will not be getting made ...

sorry to those who wanted them,
- Dave

Clay
03-18-2007, 10:18 PM
why not?

D1A8J
03-18-2007, 10:24 PM
to many problems.

not enough people, threads getting deleted (not on here), ect.

im personally disappointed with the out come, but hope for the best in the future.

once again sorry to those who wanted em made as much as i did,
- Dave

minigts
09-25-2007, 08:48 AM
Is there any issue with this logo being copyrighted? If not, my wife and may be willing to help. We have a printing shop and can do just about any quantity order, no minimum. Not sure if that is the problem or what.

If it's not a copyright issue, let me know either via PM or email. Email can be found if you click my name to the left. ;)

JDAWG
09-25-2007, 09:20 AM
if someone needs an origional of the first one I have had one on my shelf forever brand new, Ill sell it at cost which is like $26

minigts
09-25-2007, 09:26 AM
Do you have two? :-)

JDAWG
09-25-2007, 09:30 AM
no but there are still like 100 left in warehouses. They are like $40 list

minigts
09-25-2007, 09:35 AM
no but there are still like 100 left in warehouses. They are like $40 list

PM'ed about the one. Resume the thread for shirts!!!!

minigts
09-26-2007, 05:07 PM
So again, did someone need these shirts made or was someone trying to sell them? Interested in helping out on this idea if I can.

minigts
10-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Still was looking for an answer on this. :D

3B3XA66A
10-09-2007, 11:22 PM
I would be in for a few of them!
black shirts!

3B3XA

nmw2006
10-10-2007, 12:06 AM
I would also be interested in them.

I am sure that if you have them made, you will have no trouble getting rid of them as there are enough people on this board that would buy them if they were readily available.

Just my .02

fleckster
10-10-2007, 01:42 AM
I never saw this thread originally.

Count me in for several...in Fleckstra Large! (3XL)

denviola
10-10-2007, 05:28 AM
2X for me, quantity 2.

minigts
10-10-2007, 07:35 AM
Well if someone else was already going to make the shirts then we wouldn't make any. However, there seems to be a lot of interest in the shirts and if no one is going to do it and there are no issues with copyrights on the logo, we could do the shirts.

bansheenut420
10-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Very interested as well. At least 2.

D1A8J
10-15-2007, 04:54 PM
no copyright issue, sorry i didnt realize this thread was still going.

i was just gonna make them and sell them to fellow t3 fans

i went to get them made, and it was gonna cost sooooo much.

i would have had to charge a crazy amount to break even on them :(

fleckster
10-15-2007, 06:25 PM
We could see what Mark Shoaf would charge to make them. He's the Mod here that does the TM.com shirts for the site...

dds78910
10-15-2007, 07:22 PM
I'd take 3 shirts. 1 large and 2 XXlarge! Just give me a price!:nod:

mech1nxh
10-15-2007, 07:31 PM
I am in for 2 ... (XL)...
as stated above, just need price!

zin
10-15-2007, 08:23 PM
I'd likely have to have a few myself! Was a style/graphic decided upon?

Mike

minigts
10-16-2007, 11:06 PM
no copyright issue, sorry i didnt realize this thread was still going.

i was just gonna make them and sell them to fellow t3 fans

i went to get them made, and it was gonna cost sooooo much.

i would have had to charge a crazy amount to break even on them :(

What was your idea on this? I was looking at the logos, but were you going to print the images above or outlined single color? We can do multicolor, but it wouldn't be worth the cost for printing the ACTUAL images on a shirt. I can do some preliminary designs and see what everyone thinks?

I don't want to bust anyone's hopes on anything, but designs can be done, but easy and cheap limits printing an actual image.

zin
10-17-2007, 07:12 PM
What was your idea on this? I was looking at the logos, but were you going to print the images above or outlined single color? We can do multicolor, but it wouldn't be worth the cost for printing the ACTUAL images on a shirt. I can do some preliminary designs and see what everyone thinks?

I don't want to bust anyone's hopes on anything, but designs can be done, but easy and cheap limits printing an actual image.

Sounds like you got the right idea, work up some designs and see what folks think, before anyone commits to anything. No one likes being left holding the bag.

minigts
10-24-2007, 10:43 AM
Sounds like you got the right idea, work up some designs and see what folks think, before anyone commits to anything. No one likes being left holding the bag.

Alright, so what I'm going to do is some mockups of the logos in one color and post them by the end of the week. I know everyone is going to want two colors, but that will just raise the cost and for the time and effort it won't be worth it unless we have a LOT of orders and I mean like 100 or thereabouts. Not saying there is a minimum, but just making the point that for multicolor it takes more time than it may seem.

Having said that, we can offer the prints of black ink on red and white shirts or do red ink on black and white shirts or white ink on black and red shirts as long as the logo/image is one color. That make sense? More than likely it will be what is shown on the first post just in one of the colors mentioned above. And the other thing I would like to find out for sure is about the copyright issue. We really don't want to print something that we shouldn't be. Is there something we can read that will verify this won't be infringement? Believe me, I want to do this, but I don't want to raise issues for our business.

AFTER the copyright issue is addressed and everything is cool, start posting numbers for the orders including sizes and colors (preferred colors). Those who have posted already, please repost including preferred colors. We are planning to be at Turbopalooza on 11/3, so IF we do make it we should have some orders completed for delivery if you're coming. More information to come about that.

Thanks guys!

minigts
10-30-2007, 12:49 PM
So besides the logos on the first page of this thread, what else is going on the shirt, anything? Still need to get info on copyright laws/issues regarding the badges. I won't start on printing until I get confirmation it's ok. And when I say confirmation, I mean I need some verification that there is nothing wrong with printing these images.

Think of some text to put on the shirt if it's agreed upon. If not, we can do just the logos.

Time is getting close to Turbopalooza for those going!

devlish
10-30-2007, 03:17 PM
just a thought... for your red ink on black shirts... won't you need a second screen to lay down a white primer first?? it'd be easy to make that shirt a two color image if so, as long as white was the other color. highlighting or outlining would be a cinch at that point, if you need a primer anyways.

i'm no pro, but have had MANY shirts done for car stuff and work, and i never had luck with red ink on black shirts unless there was a primer.

minigts
10-30-2007, 05:14 PM
just a thought... for your red ink on black shirts... won't you need a second screen to lay down a white primer first?? it'd be easy to make that shirt a two color image if so, as long as white was the other color. highlighting or outlining would be a cinch at that point, if you need a primer anyways.

i'm no pro, but have had MANY shirts done for car stuff and work, and i never had luck with red ink on black shirts unless there was a primer.

That's a good point and it probably wouldn't be a problem to do that if we do a base then do the final color, i.e., red. Good suggestion on that and assuming I can get an answer on the copyright stuff, we may be able to do a two color print with ease.

devlish
10-30-2007, 06:13 PM
good luck getting the rights to use the "M" if that's what you looking for. my guess is you'll never get that for a good price.

however, if you just use it... chances are NO ONE from ma mopar headquarters will ever see it anyways.

zin
10-30-2007, 06:59 PM
good luck getting the rights to use the "M" if that's what you looking for. my guess is you'll never get that for a good price.

however, if you just use it... chances are NO ONE from ma mopar headquarters will ever see it anyways.

I think this falls under the adage "it is easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission" :D The worst thing likely to happen, if anything at all, is they would receive a stern letter from some lawyer asking them to "cease and desist". Meaning you better stop that or we're gonna get mad! Been down this road before!

Mike

minigts
10-30-2007, 11:54 PM
I think this falls under the adage "it is easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission" :D The worst thing likely to happen, if anything at all, is they would receive a stern letter from some lawyer asking them to "cease and desist". Meaning you better stop that or we're gonna get mad! Been down this road before!

Mike

Yeah true. I'm always gun shy about doing things that I have to ask forgiveness for. :\ My wife isn't too hot on it, but I guess I could make some, give them away and maybe, JUST maybe some money will all of a sudden appear in my front seat or something...

Although there isn't ANYTHING on the badge that is Mopar, the badge itself is trademarked, I can only imagine. I mean IROC I'm sure is, but that's not Dodge and twin cam turbo, I mean there have been a few cars that have twin cam turbos. The only thing on the cars is the Spirit R/T and the R/T on the other one. We'll see what happens.

But any thoughts on slogans or catch phrases to put on the back of the shirt? Still not 100% sure they will be done, but I'm about finished with the logos as far as what things will look like, assuming they are done.

navyboy65
01-04-2008, 03:26 PM
I'd Like to see the TIII engine on the shirt! But I'm in for 1 of what ever gets made(I'll need a Medium)!
Seth

shellboy
04-24-2008, 01:50 PM
shirts?