PDA

View Full Version : Customer's Ride

Birddog
03-12-2007, 12:32 AM
Yeah, don't quit the day job...(c'mon someone has to say it!!)

That's a bad a$$ ride right there! I say to heck with the ride in it! Go for a drive!!

Chris W
03-12-2007, 12:32 AM
Actually, it was a customer's Dad's ride who stopped by the shop to pick up some parts today. At first we didn't think we could find a place to fit the aluminum flywheel and adjustable cam sprocket but managed to squeeze them in the trunk up front. My mechanic's kids just HAD to get a photo behind the wheel. Next time he stops by I will have to make sure I get a ride:thumb: I'll also have to remember to back up to get a better shot of the WHOLE car. LOL!

Chris-TU

Frank
03-12-2007, 12:44 AM
Good thing you aren't a photographer! HA Sweet ride!

Chris W
03-12-2007, 12:56 AM
:lol: Okay, I deserve it. I was actually more concerned about getting a good shot of the kids in the car so they could show their friends at school tomorrow. Never thought about getting a good photo of the whole car. That burnt orange color just GLOWS in the AZ sun and you couldn't see their faces from further back.

$200k each Hmmm, maybe TU needs to think about expanding our market a little. You know if we also started catering to the Lamborghini community it would off set TD costs and we could drop our prices even further for the TD community:amen: Whaddya think?? It's not like we added Hondas or anything. It's just another niche' market, right? ;)

Chris-TU

8valves
03-12-2007, 12:52 PM
:lol: Okay, I deserve it. I was actually more concerned about getting a good shot of the kids in the car so they could show their friends at school tomorrow. Never thought about getting a good photo of the whole car. That burnt orange color just GLOWS in the AZ sun and you couldn't see their faces from further back.

$200k each Hmmm, maybe TU needs to think about expanding our market a little. You know if we also started catering to the Lamborghini community it would off set TD costs and we could drop our prices even further for the TD community:amen: Whaddya think?? It's not like we added Hondas or anything. It's just another niche' market, right? ;)

Chris-TU

You'd have to muscle out Heffner Performance from Sarasota, FL with their twin turbo setups for them! Pretty wicked rides, not to mention they have the turbo dodge market behind them too... you know, those 8.0+ L turbo Dodge's that have 6 more cylinders than most of our cars. :o