PDA

View Full Version : Order question.

Mike M
03-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Chris, please check PMs, sent one a few days ago. The order I have is still pending on the site from 8 days ago, although I know sometimes they aren't updated immediately. I'd like to know if my stuff is on the way, its getting spring, I have a week off coming up shortly and need my stuff to play with. Running out of stuff I can do without the new batch of goodies.

Chris W
03-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Chris, please check PMs, sent one a few days ago. The order I have is still pending on the site from 8 days ago, although I know sometimes they aren't updated immediately. I'd like to know if my stuff is on the way, its getting spring, I have a week off coming up shortly and need my stuff to play with. Running out of stuff I can do without the new batch of goodies.

Hi Mike,

I apologize for not responding to your PMs. We've been focusing on shipping orders out lately so I haven't been online as much. We were waiting on your Wiseco pistons which just arrived on Friday. The order should go out this afternoon and I will follow up with tracking numbers.

We appreciate your patience and support!

Chris-TU