PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Turbo L body kick panels

Cliff Ramsdell
03-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Hi all,
I need a left and right side kick panels from either a Turbo GLH, GLHS or Turbo Shelby Charger, GLHS.

The left can be from any L body but the right needs to be a turbo car one that has the bulge for the logic module.

Please email me at Mopartek@aol.com instead of posting here or sending a PM, just easier.

Thanks,
Cliff Ramsdell

Cliff Ramsdell
10-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Still looking for a pair of these.

Cliff Ramsdell

Hi all,
I need a left and right side kick panels from either a Turbo GLH, GLHS or Turbo Shelby Charger, GLHS.

The left can be from any L body but the right needs to be a turbo car one that has the bulge for the logic module.

Please email me at Mopartek@aol.com instead of posting here or sending a PM, just easier.

Thanks,
Cliff Ramsdell

Turbodave
10-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Cliff, are these for a 2 door or 4 door? I thought they were all the same but learned recently that they are different where they meet the sill cover and won't interchange.

I have lots of 2 door ones, but am running out of 4 door ones.

Mario
10-11-2007, 12:28 PM
I have a pair, Grey ones, from a Turbo SC.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/mariospeedwagon/IMG_0183.jpg

Cliff Ramsdell
10-31-2007, 01:56 PM
Yep, they are different. These are for the Rampage and Mario has that nice gray set there so lets see where that goes.

Cliff Ramsdell

Cliff, are these for a 2 door or 4 door? I thought they were all the same but learned recently that they are different where they meet the sill cover and won't interchange.

I have lots of 2 door ones, but am running out of 4 door ones.

Mario
10-31-2007, 06:20 PM
Cliff, unfortunately these sold on eBay already. I waited a bit, sorry about that man.

Turbodave
11-02-2007, 02:45 PM
I've got a bunch of them Cliff, can do $35 for a pair shipped out to you in similar condition to the ones Mario had.