PDA

View Full Version : omni glh parts

Phreakish
01-21-2006, 11:16 PM
I got a 85 glh turbo that is in sad sad shape - dont have the time/energy to fix it up right, and the PO really abused it and it looks like the frame is twisted.

all items in Prescott arizona, fair asking prices expected, I dont care about 'lowballs' but dont offer me $4 for the ground fx, or even $4.50 - you know the prices for these parts, I'll go LOW MARKET, but not freebies ;) we can work out exact pricing and shipping privately, but I WILL disclose other offers to give others a fair chance at striking a decent deal.

LMK if you need any parts, the following are available:

wiring harness - a little chewed, not THAT bad, just needs going-over.
seats, doors, hatch (all rust free, good shape)
column
hood and vent
ground fx (were hobo-repainted black, would need stripping and cleaning)
grille (perfect, faded but intact!)
headlight bezels, side markers
rear airshocks (probably)
radiator (probably)
carpet, headliner, sunvisors
shift linkage
front struts/springs/hats/mounts/k frame (probably)/control arms (probably)

I'm keeping/using:
dash (all of it)
engine (most of it, if you need any parts, lmk)
tranny is an A460 - not worth its weight in crap, unless you're a circle track guy?
rims/tires
brakes, knuckles, all 5 lug stuff
gastank/pump/sending unit

Anything else you can think of, PM me or better yet, email to crankit1ob3 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks!

tryingbe
01-21-2006, 11:55 PM
Frame is twist? How? it's a FWD car?!
Can I have some pictures of that?

Phreakish
01-22-2006, 12:01 AM
I can try, it just appears to be, I gotta really check things out.

PO put airshox in and it looks to have seen some hard off-roading with soem morons in the desert... hood doesn't line up with fenders, hatch is off kilter, doors are off a bit, as is gas lid... etc... I'll try to get pics but my cam is on the fritz lately.

Oh, I also discovered some heavy bondo layers on some parts, so it may have been in an accident early in its life (paint was redone and matched at some point in history...)

Phreakish
02-09-2006, 11:38 PM
c'mon! no one?

I've sold:

drivers mirror
doors
head
drivers headlight bezel

still have EVERYTHING else! PM me! make me an offer, no reasonable offers will be refused or haggled with. I got a new baby and need $$ - and new tires to get home with again!

GLHX
02-18-2006, 04:31 PM
do u have any good fuel injectors. and give me a price on the grill and passanger side headlight bezel. what color is the interior. looking for some blue stuff like the radion cover and glove box

GLHX
02-18-2006, 04:32 PM
radio cover

Reeves
02-21-2006, 08:59 PM
I'd like to see pics of the rear airshocks. I didn't know anyone made them for L-bodies. I might be interested in them.

Wannaberacer
02-28-2006, 12:27 AM
do you have a gauge cluster? i need the inside door cover on the driver side. glove compartment door if you still have that. i saw someone already msged you about that.

Thanks
Devin