PDA

View Full Version : swingvalve 2.25/2.5/3"shootout

deuce dodge
01-21-2006, 10:50 PM
lets say good amount of fuel 2.2 or 2.5 liter......18 psi......200whp

what hp difference..........if the 2.1/4 swingvalve is removed and replaced with 2 1/2" then 3".

trying to find out if 2 1/2" will go 300 crank hp (i have one on hand)

or if its worth it to buy 3" sv

deuce

GLHNSLHT2
01-21-2006, 11:01 PM
Chris used to have a 2.5" to 3" dyno chart. I have it on my other puter. 30lb-ft gain, and 30-40hp under the curve with a 5hp peak. Basically made the power curve flat as a table from 4grand to 6k. Definately worth it. 3" rocks.

tryingbe
01-21-2006, 11:41 PM
It's easier to make 300hp with 3 inch swing valve than it is 2 1/2 inch.

turbovanmanČ
01-22-2006, 05:11 AM
You guys don't look very hard, :p

http://www.turbosunleashed.com/images/3sv_dyno_results.jpg

Yes, you can make 300 crank HP with a 2.5 inch SV.

Frank
01-22-2006, 07:50 AM
And you dont know the tricks of creating posts! HAHAHAHA

deuce dodge
01-22-2006, 09:35 AM
strange.it seems to not make as much hp/torque in the lower rpms...am i missing the point????

looks like it won't help until 5200 rpm....over 2.5.....

deuce<<<<<dyno chart novice???????????

GLHSKEN
01-22-2006, 09:48 AM
Look at the chart again. The top 2 lines are the TQ... They begin to separate at 3500 rpm... As do the hp lines...

While there in an implied peak tq gain of 20-30 ft lbs... The hp just riees sooner and stays flat/... The 3" is definately worth the $$ especiaally when the turbo and all are upgraded..

Marcus86GLHS
01-22-2006, 10:14 AM
the TU-manufactured 3" swing valve is one the best pieces of hardware for any Turbododge looking to make more power, it's got excellent construction and a very reasonable price.

DEUCE you wont regret spending the extra $ for this item.

here it is in the foreground:
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/632000-632999/632619_4_full.jpg

Frank
01-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Look at the chart again. The top 2 lines are the TQ... They begin to separate at 3500 rpm... As do the hp lines...

While there in an implied peak tq gain of 20-30 ft lbs... The hp just riees sooner and stays flat/... The 3" is definately worth the $$ especiaally when the turbo and all are upgraded..

Not to mention this is on a mild performance setup... the gains really come alive when you are pushing 300hp.

Frank

The S is Silent
01-22-2006, 12:31 PM
Marcus,

Where did you get the catback exhaust?

Marcus86GLHS
01-22-2006, 12:59 PM
Matt:

SV, downpipe, big can & hardware: TU
catback system (2) pipes: FWD Performance
Magnaflow 3" cat and Borla chrome turndown: Summit
Muffler: what muffler? who needs one.

this mod totally transformed the engine's power and torque.

BadAssPerformance
01-22-2006, 01:18 PM
My Z went 120mph (1/4 mile) on the 2.5" turbonetics piece and then 120mph on the 3" TU piece both were ceramic coated and both with same ~2750# race weight and same everything else except the 3" Downpipe was slightly modded to package the 3" SV better and thermal wrapped with the 3". And if it matters, the neck of the DP where the clamp is measures about 2.8" at the smallest section for both the 2.5" and 3" SV runs...

turbovanmanČ
01-22-2006, 04:59 PM
And you dont know the tricks of creating posts! HAHAHAHA

I could have done that also, :eyebrows: :p

deuce dodge
01-23-2006, 09:36 PM
thanks KEN..now i get it.......dohh was reading chart wrong..........:)

and great pic......sweet pipes....

deuce

slasky
01-25-2006, 09:01 AM
My Z went 120mph (1/4 mile) on the 2.5" turbonetics piece and then 120mph on the 3" TU piece both were ceramic coated and both with same ~2750# race weight and same everything else except the 3" Downpipe was slightly modded to package the 3" SV better and thermal wrapped with the 3". And if it matters, the neck of the DP where the clamp is measures about 2.8" at the smallest section for both the 2.5" and 3" SV runs...

So it did not help at all for your car?
I am going to drop in a super 60 next month and i was thinking about getting the 3 inch swingvalve.

GLHSKEN
01-25-2006, 10:16 AM
Good question... Well JT??? What was the E.t. before and what was it after?? From the dyno chart... your results do not surprise me as the SV really helps the low end. and up top they seem to be about the same...

contraption22
01-25-2006, 11:19 AM
Im curious myself. Although ET has so many more variables than trap speed.

cordes
01-25-2006, 01:10 PM
I wish I would have seen that graph before I got my turbo and every thing on the omni. I think the 3" SV would be a great addition to any car once the basic mods are done. There is a huge increase in area under the curve there.

GLHSKEN
01-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Hence my e.t question... I recall JT in the High 11.8's before...

BadAssPerformance
01-25-2006, 02:15 PM
11.90's for both the 2.5" and 3" SV's... dropped to 11.62 once I got a good clutch in it... consistent 11.70's-80's since

also, the rpm is never below 4000-4500 rpm on these runs, launching from ~5000 so maybe thats partly why, unless the slight necking down makes a huge difference. keep in mind, this is also with mandrel bent 3" all the way out to the back of the car thru a 3" Dynomax Bullet, no cat.

iTurbo
02-13-2006, 12:33 AM
Here is a picture I took of a TU 3" s/v and a stock 2.25" s/v.

http://www.turbosedan.com/shelby/DSC01161.JPG

There is two O2 sensors threaded into the 2.25" s/v because one was being used to plug the EGR bung. I can't give any real results or #s because I upgraded lots of stuff at the same time I upgraded the swingvalve. I'm very impressed with the TU piece though and I feel it was worth every penny.

Also, notice the O2 sensor on the 3" s/v doesn't protrude into the exhaust stream as much as it does on the 2.25" s/v. Some say this causes idle issues because the sensor can't get a good reading, but I have never noticed this on my Shelby Lancer or Omni GLH (both have 3" TU s/v).

Mario
02-13-2006, 01:28 AM
I've never heard anything about idle issues with the TU 3" SwingValve and I've never had any. Where did you here that from?

Here's a pic in my gallery of the 3" and 2.5" side by side. There's even a big difference between those two. http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/SV_2.jpg

turbovanmanČ
02-13-2006, 03:07 AM
I've never heard anything about idle issues with the TU 3" SwingValve and I've never had any. Where did you here that from?

Here's a pic in my gallery of the 3" and 2.5" side by side. There's even a big difference between those two. http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/SV_2.jpg

Thats insane guys. Like they say, a picture is worth a 1000 words, :nod:

Dave
02-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Very impressive difference.

Thanks for the pics.

Directconnection
02-13-2006, 11:13 AM
You guys don't look very hard, :p

Yes, you can make 300 crank HP with a 2.5 inch SV.

And, you can make 300 WHEEL hp with a 2-1/4 SW as well. I wouldn't suggest it, but it has been done.

iTurbo
02-13-2006, 04:09 PM

Some guy (forgot who?) on TD.com was saying it might cause idle issues. Like I said, I have two cars with the TU s/v and I have never had an issue myself. I think if anything having it recessed improves exhaust flow a bit. My A/F gauge still shows the car going into O2 feedback just as fast as before and it still bounces just like it used to.

TurboGLH
02-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Some guy (forgot who?) on TD.com was saying it might cause idle issues.

Not to start anything, but thats the exact reason you should NOT post that info. Some guy, on TD said it MAY is hardly strong scientific evidence. The problem is that one of any number of boneheads on TD makes an off hand and uninformed comment and it's perpetuated by well meaning people. It's like an urban myth, if you dont' repeat it then it goes away. Sorry if I sound like a dick, but if every anaylsis by every "expert" was nipped in the bud instead of being pulled back up every once in a while we wouldn't have so much confusion concerning the right, or best way to do things.

The S is Silent
02-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Some guy (forgot who?) on TD.com was saying it might cause idle issues. Like I said, I have two cars with the TU s/v and I have never had an issue myself. I think if anything having it recessed improves exhaust flow a bit. My A/F gauge still shows the car going into O2 feedback just as fast as before and it still bounces just like it used to.

The O2 sensor is right after the turbine. If there is someplace in the entire system that is better for mixing gas, I don't know where it is.

Turbine = highly turbulent flow = well mixed exhaust gas.

iTurbo
02-14-2006, 02:58 AM
Not saying I agree with whatever bonehead on TD.com made this claim. I only brought it up to disprove it with my findings. Sheesh I'm not a noob guys.

turbovanmanČ
02-14-2006, 04:40 AM
^^I know your not, ;)

iTurbo
02-14-2006, 07:34 AM
^^I know your not, ;)

*High fives* LOL!:closed_2:

Dave
02-14-2006, 10:51 AM
And, you can make 300 WHEEL hp with a 2-1/4 SW as well. I wouldn't suggest it, but it has been done.

Would it just be difficult to make that much power or is it just that you're pushing the turbo too hard?

I'm curious now as to the difference in the SV's. I'm just using a stock T03 turbo with the 2 1/4" SV and I want to hit 300 CRANK HP. Now I'm debating whether the turbo can actually do it, now I'm worried about the size of the SV. It might just be important to put the van together and later buy a S60 with a 3" SV and downpipe. :)

cordes
02-14-2006, 10:54 AM
Would it just be difficult to make that much power or is it just that you're pushing the turbo too hard?

I'm curious now as to the difference in the SV's. I'm just using a stock T03 turbo with the 2 1/4" SV and I want to hit 300 CRANK HP. Now I'm debating whether the turbo can actually do it, now I'm worried about the size of the SV. It might just be important to put the van together and later buy a S60 with a 3" SV and downpipe. :)

The smaller SVs are more restrictive, and hinder flow. The larger the SV the more it takes advantage of the 3" exhaust.

Dave
02-14-2006, 11:00 AM
So what does it stress to create 300hp with the smaller SV?

Frank
02-14-2006, 11:14 AM
Yes. Its like squeezing off a hose. Lots of backpressure and limited flow. Open it up and the response flow and velocity increase in the pipes before the turbo.

TurboGLH
02-14-2006, 11:16 AM
So what does it stress to create 300hp with the smaller SV?

I don't if you would call it stress. But once the exhaust is past the turbine you want it gone was fast as possible, therefore the less items restricting flow the better. You could probably make 300hp on a stock exhaust if you tried hard enough, but you probably wouldn't. It's just another item that gives you a bump in the right direction.

TurboGLH
02-14-2006, 11:18 AM
Not saying I agree with whatever bonehead on TD.com made this claim. I only brought it up to disprove it with my findings. Sheesh I'm not a noob guys.

Sorry if it came across like that, wasn't meant that way.

Dave
02-14-2006, 11:20 AM
I don't if you would call it stress. But once the exhaust is past the turbine you want it gone was fast as possible, therefore the less items restricting flow the better. You could probably make 300hp on a stock exhaust if you tried hard enough, but you probably wouldn't. It's just another item that gives you a bump in the right direction.

Okay thanks for the advice. :nod: This turbo setup is killing me!

iTurbo
02-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Sorry if it came across like that, wasn't meant that way.

No offense taken; I actually agree with you (about spreading bad info).

Directconnection
02-14-2006, 09:19 PM

The infamous Jon Genesky and his '88 CSX-T that I commonly speak of made 291 wheel hp with a S60 turbo, a large NPR, stock G-head, 3" exhaust and a Relentless calibration at I believe 23psi.... with the 2-1/4" SV. Did upgrade to the 2-1/2 but also ran the turbo maxxed out to run solid 11's so no A/B test of the 2 swingvalves in comparison.

John B
02-15-2006, 07:32 AM
Not to start anything, but thats the exact reason you should NOT post that info. Some guy, on TD said it MAY is hardly strong scientific evidence. The problem is that one of any number of boneheads on TD makes an off hand and uninformed comment and it's perpetuated by well meaning people. It's like an urban myth, if you dont' repeat it then it goes away. Sorry if I sound like a dick, but if every anaylsis by every "expert" was nipped in the bud instead of being pulled back up every once in a while we wouldn't have so much confusion concerning the right, or best way to do things. Does that mean my super fuel line magnets don't really give me 10 free horsepower?:(

John B
02-15-2006, 07:35 AM
But seriously folks, doesn't a stage 1 wheel cause more restriction than a 2.5 inch SV housing?

GLHSKEN
02-15-2006, 07:55 AM
I would think so... But no matter what, after it exits the turbine it has to go somewhere.. The s/v is the next potential bottleneck. These engines are a series of bottlenecks. freeing up or improving one allows a trickle effect upstream to aid the next.

Ground Rat
02-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Will a 3" DP bolt to a 2.25" SV? I want to install a 3" exhaust but don't want to pull the turbo to install the SV yet.

glhs142
02-22-2006, 04:32 PM
no it wont

jckrieger
02-23-2006, 10:13 PM
It will if you use a 2.25'' downpipe :) Been there, done that.

turboshad
02-24-2006, 12:05 AM
Will a 3" DP bolt to a 2.25" SV? I want to install a 3" exhaust but don't want to pull the turbo to install the SV yet.

When I built my 3" I knew I was putting a 3" SV on the new engine but I still had the old one in at the time. I just went to Crappy Tire and bought a 2.5" to 3" adapter and welded that to my stock DP. When I changed over I took off the adapter and ran full 3". So ya, it's possible but I hope your planning to eventually upgrade to a 3" DP or your loosing alot of the plusses of your spanky 3" exhaust.

DJ

Ground Rat
02-26-2006, 09:57 AM
When I built my 3" I knew I was putting a 3" SV on the new engine but I still had the old one in at the time. I just went to Crappy Tire and bought a 2.5" to 3" adapter and welded that to my stock DP. When I changed over I took off the adapter and ran full 3". So ya, it's possible but I hope your planning to eventually upgrade to a 3" DP or your loosing alot of the plusses of your spanky 3" exhaust.

DJ

OK, I may do that. I definitely plan on getting a 3" SV, but I need to spend the money elsewhere first.

glhs875
02-26-2006, 10:07 AM
I will be trying this puppy out soon. It's a full 4" swing valve downpipe that I made. It will probably be overkill for a while, but I built it with the future in mind. Should sound awesome!!!

turbovanmanČ
02-26-2006, 03:58 PM
^^Awesome, yo, :thumb: hehehee

I should have built my own but instead, couldn't be bothered and bought FM's elbow, this way, I still use the stock DP and donut. The only crappy thing is, its 2.5 inch, I am trying to find someone to make it bigger but so far, striking out, :(

TurboGLH
02-26-2006, 04:52 PM

I should have built my own but instead, couldn't be bothered and bought FM's elbow, this way, I still use the stock DP and donut. The only crappy thing is, its 2.5 inch, I am trying to find someone to make it bigger but so far, striking out, :(

There's a decent amount of meat on that elbow, maybe a bit of creative porting is in order?

glhs875
02-26-2006, 05:24 PM

When I get my 4" downpipe finished I will use bandclamps and some flex tubing after the downpipe, and Iam going to coat the turbine housing and downpipe. I still have to weld in (2) 02 sensor fittings, one for the factory sensor, and one for a wideband datalogger.

turbovanmanČ
02-26-2006, 05:30 PM
There's a decent amount of meat on that elbow, maybe a bit of creative porting is in order?

Yep, there is. I can port out the holes but you need a machine to scoop out the seal area. If you do it wrong, the seal will leak. I talked to a machine shop, it can be done but the shop needs 3D software, he only had 2D.

supercrackerbox
02-26-2006, 06:05 PM
I will be trying this puppy out soon. It's a full 4" swing valve downpipe that I made. It will probably be overkill for a while, but I built it with the future in mind. Should sound awesome!!!

Just looking at that, I can't help but wonder if a remote wastegate would be the way to go for that setup.

contraption22
02-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Just looking at that, I can't help but wonder if a remote wastegate would be the way to go for that setup.

It seems to be generally accepted that a properly plumbed external wastegate is the best setup to have, by that I mean the wastegate would have it's own exhaust pipe, or it would merge with main exhaust pretty far down the line from the turbo.

glhs875
02-27-2006, 09:29 AM

Why? This setup should flow all I will ever need, it is ALOT CHEAPER than, and MORE SIMPLE than an external wastegate. And the clearance, even in an L body with power steering is great. If I ran an external setup I would have another pipe to worry about, and probably have to put the canister in place that would be hard to get to for adjustments. I considered an external, but I liked this idea better! And it will look alot better when I get it finished! Not that it looks bad now. I already had 4" exhaust on my Charger, and I wanted it to be 4" all the way to the turbo.

glhs875
02-27-2006, 09:42 AM
It seems to be generally accepted that a properly plumbed external wastegate is the best setup to have, by that I mean the wastegate would have it's own exhaust pipe, or it would merge with main exhaust pretty far down the line from the turbo.

I've never had any kind of issues with an internal wastegate. I even talked to Precision when I purchased my turbo, and they said it would be fine. I guess that's why they started offering the SC6152 with an internal wastegate. Both type of wastegates do the same exact thing. And an internal wastegates opening is in the same direction as the rest of the exhaust flow, just like it is needed to be. In my opinion, as long as the boost level that is desired can be maintained without any variance, your fine. That means that there are not any flow problems.

Frank
02-27-2006, 11:02 AM
I think it will do nicely! I am going to go with one of these for my 2.4L with the SC6152S that I have. However it is not a 4". I plan on running a full 4" for that car.
http://www.atpturbo.com/root/releases/release103105.htm

Frank

turbovanmanČ
02-27-2006, 01:50 PM
I think it will do nicely! I am going to go with one of these for my 2.4L with the SC6152S that I have. However it is not a 4". I plan on running a full 4" for that car.

Frank

Oh snap, that makes my Ford unit look like poop. I have a 2.5 inch hole for the exhaust to leave. Guess its time to get my die grinder out. :(

glhs875
02-27-2006, 02:06 PM

Frank

That's a nice looking piece as well! I came very close to going with that same swingvalve myself.

cordes
02-27-2006, 06:00 PM
Why? This setup should flow all I will ever need, it is ALOT CHEAPER than, and MORE SIMPLE than an external wastegate. And the clearance, even in an L body with power steering is great. If I ran an external setup I would have another pipe to worry about, and probably have to put the canister in place that would be hard to get to for adjustments. I considered an external, but I liked this idea better! And it will look alot better when I get it finished! Not that it looks bad now. I already had 4" exhaust on my Charger, and I wanted it to be 4" all the way to the turbo.

Does your 4" exhaust go all the way back in the charger, or is it a side exit?

Also, does your WBO2 not have a narrow band output, and if so why not use it to eliminate one of the o2 sensors?

BadAssPerformance
02-27-2006, 06:08 PM
Pics of the 4" on the charger please.

glhs875
02-27-2006, 10:14 PM
Does your 4" exhaust go all the way back in the charger, or is it a side exit?

Also, does your WBO2 not have a narrow band output, and if so why not use it to eliminate one of the o2 sensors?

It is side exit. On the 02, Right now Iam using stocktype electronics, so will the WB02 with a narrow band output jive with the stock electronics? This is new to me.

glhs875
02-27-2006, 10:16 PM
Pics of the 4" on the charger please.

Soon. I still have some work left to do to it, and it's off the car.

cordes
02-27-2006, 11:32 PM
It is side exit. On the 02, Right now Iam using stocktype electronics, so will the WB02 with a narrow band output jive with the stock electronics? This is new to me.

It should. I don't know of any TDers that are currently doing it, but my PLX devices M-300 has a narrow band output that replaces the stock wire off of the LM. You just need to put a capacitor between the signal wire and the ground near the LM. Looks pretty simple, and saves $$ on superfluous O2 sensors.:nod:

stampederunner
04-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Is it possable to change the swingvalve with the turbo still on the car?

BadAssPerformance
04-22-2006, 01:34 AM

Yes...

LynX853
04-22-2006, 06:38 PM
does anyone make a swingvalve flange so I can make my own 3 inch sv? i have my best friend welds and he already said he would do it, but also told me when welding onto cast metals, you have to weld it then cool it quickly. which he said isnt a problem, but its still a factor, plus the welds dont look as good. but im not too worried about that. but since he offered to do it I wanna make it as easy as possible. im thinking just get a 3'' elbow, and an o2 bung, and weld it up, and at the end of the elbo, have the woven type flex pipe at the end to compensate for movement. then attach that to the down pipe. im thinking even though TU has a hell of a deal, its gonna be a lot cheeper route for the same or maybe better? performance gains. now that I saw that one pic of the 4'' sw, its got my gears turnin in my head, and thinking that might complement my .63 exhaust side even better. questions? ideas? comments? suggustions? im open to it all

The S is Silent
04-22-2006, 06:59 PM

I wouldn't try it though. On every SV I have removed from a turbo, at least 2 of the bolts have sheared off. If that happens, you'll be removing the turbo anyways to drill and tap those holes.

So, yes, it's possible...but I wouldn't want to be the one to show you that it can be done.

Tony Hanna
04-26-2006, 08:04 AM
does anyone make a swingvalve flange so I can make my own 3 inch sv? i have my best friend welds and he already said he would do it, but also told me when welding onto cast metals, you have to weld it then cool it quickly.

That's interesting. I weld for a living, and everything I've ever seen/done with cast required that it be preheated, welded, and allowed to cool very slowly.

turbomopar87
04-26-2006, 08:38 AM
Will the TU 3" SV work with my 3" DP from FWD-P?

Frank
04-26-2006, 08:41 AM
Yes it will.

rbryant
04-26-2006, 06:45 PM
5 minutes with my 4.5" angle grinder and a grinding wheel removed some of the boss to let the 02 sensor protrude out farther into the center.

Will it help? Who knows... It wasn't a big deal though cast is soft and it wasn't hard to do so I did it. Just be careful that you don't remove too much of the boss and threads or the O2 sensor or it will be more of a problem.

-Rich

kuzman83
03-19-2008, 08:17 PM
ok, i've been looking on the TU site for this 3" sv and i cant find the damn thing, any links?

turbovanmanČ
03-19-2008, 09:29 PM
Check out his vendor section for info-

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=23354

MiniMopar
03-19-2008, 09:33 PM
Yeah, he doesn't have it up there as he was sold out for a time. It is available as an option when buying a turbo and he has a few in stock. Just give him a call.

Polygon
03-21-2008, 02:49 AM
Yeah, he doesn't have it up there as he was sold out for a time. It is available as an option when buying a turbo and he has a few in stock. Just give him a call.

I have never seen Chris offer it separate on the website. However, you can order one with the 3" downpipe.

Now, how much of a restriction is the stock 2.5" DP?

I have the 3" SV and a 3" DP but they couldn't put the DP on because the kit I ordered came with wrong size gasket. I want to get the DP on this summer and I'll put the SV on when I get my new turbo.

I can't wait.

87glhs232
03-21-2008, 12:52 PM
I have never seen Chris offer it separate on the website. However, you can order one with the 3" downpipe.

When you are looking at the DP's, it's in an option add drop down on the page. :thumb:

EDIT: Actually I just looked and they have added a DP/SV combo listing.

tryingbe
03-21-2008, 01:26 PM
For general information,

An easy way to tell 2.25 inch swingvalve apart with 2.5 inch is with a credit card.

If it fits the opening tightly, it's a 2.25 inch. If it fits with 1/4 inch of space left, it's a 2.5 inch.

2.25 inch
http://www.thelostartof.net/tryingbe/dodge/badturbo/swingvalve1.jpg

2.5 inch
http://www.thelostartof.net/tryingbe/dodge/badturbo/swingvalve2.jpg

minigts
03-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Bad move. Now we have your Safeway number. I can't wait to get savings from it!

cordes
03-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Bad move. Now we have your Safeway number. I can't wait to get savings from it!

I LOLed at that. Good one.

minigts
03-21-2008, 03:03 PM
I swear, you guys are a bunch of jerkfaces. I have my car in a state I am satisfied with until I get more money and now it looks like I'm going to have to upgrade to a 3" exhaust. THANKS for giving me MORE reasons to spend money on my car!!!

As a side note, anyone want to buy a 2.5" exhaust, complete? ;)

Polygon
03-21-2008, 10:37 PM
Ah, it's no big deal considering all the savings you're going to get from using tryingbe's Safeway number. :D

minigts
03-22-2008, 08:54 AM
Ah, it's no big deal considering all the savings you're going to get from using tryingbe's Safeway number. :D

Touche`! I have sound justification for going 3"! Thanks man! :thumb: